Status
Not open for further replies.

WibblesHD

Wannabie Member
Apr 4, 2012
I ride a
CB600FY Hornet
Hi :)

I chose this username because it was close to my other YouTube channel but I thought it would be unfair to start posting motorcycle footage on a programming tutorial set :D

Anyway, would it be possible for my username to reflect my current channel? WibblesHD

Don't worry if it's too much hassle.

WibblesHD

Wannabie Member
Apr 4, 2012
I ride a
CB600FY Hornet
It's phpBB, Admins can change usernames and I can retain my posts :)

Trinith

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
I ride a
2003 Honda VFR
Why did you feel the need to make a thread out of this? All you needed to do was send one of the active mods/admin a message. I'll point this out to Matt and let him deal with it. I don't know how (or even if I have the ability) to do it myself.

WibblesHD

Wannabie Member
Apr 4, 2012
I ride a
CB600FY Hornet
Because I don't know who holds the rights, instead of messaging numerous people I thought chucking it in the website sub forum was a better approach? Not all mods are going to have access to the admin panel.

Trinith

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
I ride a
2003 Honda VFR
No mods have access to the admin panels. We do all know how to get ahold of each other though.

WibblesHD

Wannabie Member
Apr 4, 2012
I ride a
CB600FY Hornet
Trinith said:
No mods have access to the admin panels. We do all know how to get ahold of each other though.

Fair enough, if the thread doesn't sit well with you, you are more than welcome to delete it :) It's served its purpose now.

Trinith

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
I ride a
2003 Honda VFR
Oh, nah, I'm mostly just using it as an example. So other people can see it and think "Oh, all I have to do is email the admin!"

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Great bike by the way, I had one up until 2 days ago. (Brakes seized open, and it smashed into a roundabout, followed by me :-/ ....) . Hopefully will have a new one asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts