Touring Videos Based In Hessia, Germany

DeltaGT

Wannabie Member
Jan 10, 2016
Germany
I ride a
Suzi GSF600
Hey you!

I'm from Frankfurt (a.M.), Germany and I started making some Travel Vids/Vlogs without talking, but with text comments concerning the tours/areas I ride, to present nice riding roads in Germany and elsewhere. In most cases I add a Maps link in the description, to show where exactly I have been so the roads can be re-ridden, or inspire tours in the according area.

I'm really at the beginning and only now have the equipment to be able to talk too, so that may start sooner or later :)

I mostly ride my trusty Bandit build in 1995, but sometimes I'm on a CBF600 or on an over 30y old east German 50cc bike too :D

I'm looking forward to discover new channels and to meet like-minded petrol heads =)

DeltaGT

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Welcome to the forum!

I want to tour Germany at some point, so your videos would be a good resource.
What name do you go by on Youtube?

DeltaGT

Wannabie Member
Jan 10, 2016
Germany
I ride a
Suzi GSF600
Thanks!

Same as here, DeltaGT, also same pic =) Would be great if the vids can help you!

You're from Norway? My Girlfriend is learning Norwegian at the moment :D We really want to visit again! Give us a shout if you're near Frankfurt some day^^

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Thanks!

Same as here, DeltaGT, also same pic =) Would be great if the vids can help you!

You're from Norway? My Girlfriend is learning Norwegian at the moment :D We really want to visit again! Give us a shout if you're near Frankfurt some day^^

Ah, didn't get the correct results when I searched. Subbed

Nice, good luck to her, the dialects are particularly hard to understand, even for native Norwegians:p Do tell if you are coming up again. And I'll do the same when I make my way down.

Reactions: DeltaGT

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
Welcome. Loved Germany during my visit there, unfortunately didn't get to drive/ride anywhere. Certainly would like to take the bike out on the autobahn one day!

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
Welcome to the community!

You should tour down to my neck of the woods.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts