Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Still thinking about tweaking this so bare with me.

However. I may of found a way to vary things up a tad more.

I might be able to show the main, 'winners' video but then have another but rotating section under the video. Basically, main video shows as normal but underneath two/three videos will rotate. Think of it like 1st, 2nd and then 3rd winners, I guess

As said, I'm testing

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
And Top Poster for June of all eligible participants was...

@Hypertard

Congratulations! PM me or Dan a link to a video thread of your choice that you've got posted on the forum.

Congratulations!

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
July result is in...

The winner is @lupin

Congratulations again! You know the drill by now, find a video for us to get banned, er... ;)

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
And the winner for September is...

@JoshAFJ

Well done. Ping me a link to a video thread you've posted to the site and I'll get it up on Facebook :)

Reactions: JoshAFJ

DanielJ

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2016
I ride a
Ninja ZX6R.
Awesome sauce! Thank you! I'm going to think about which one I want to use and I'll shoot you a message.

Yeah I was right up there until the final week or so of September, then I admit I did notice your Post count go through the roof
.....like the 'home straight' of a marathon, you just went ballistic! :D lolol. Then I see this competition! Put two and two together.

Congrats Josh! :)

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Yeah I was right up there until the final week or so of September, then I admit I did notice your Post count go through the roof
.....like the 'home straight' of a marathon, you just went ballistic! :D lolol. Then I see this competition! Put two and two together.

Yeaaaa I know I look like a post whore, but I am on a computer all day for work so I keep a tab open. Hopefully I'm not annoying anyone with posting all the time. I just think this is an awesome community and I enjoy participating with everyone.

Reactions: DanielJ

DanielJ

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2016
I ride a
Ninja ZX6R.
Yeaaaa I know I look like a post whore, but I am on a computer all day for work so I keep a tab open. Hopefully I'm not annoying anyone with posting all the time. I just think this is an awesome community and I enjoy participating with everyone.

Not from my perspective Josh, Mr September! The best man won! ;) Plus was that above your winners speech? ^ :D

Agreed, very much enjoy the characters plus banter on this site.
Plus to be honest, while I obviously ride, plus enjoy the motovlog "scene", I don't actually have any videos of my own I'd want promoting anyway. ;)

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Not from my perspective Josh, Mr September! The best man won! ;) Plus was that above your winners speech? ^ :D

Agreed, very much enjoy the characters plus banter on this site.
Plus to be honest, while I obviously ride, plus enjoy the motovlog "scene", I don't actually have any videos of my own I'd want promoting anyway. ;)

I guess you can call that a speech lmao.

I'm actually waiting until I get a special video out on Tuesday to shoot over the link. I't kind of a 2 part video, but the second one is on a topic that means a lot to me so I want to share it with as many people as possible.

DanielJ

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2016
I ride a
Ninja ZX6R.
I guess you can call that a speech lmao.

I'm actually waiting until I get a special video out on Tuesday to shoot over the link. I't kind of a 2 part video, but the second one is on a topic that means a lot to me so I want to share it with as many people as possible.

Sounds intriguing - will look out for that ! ;)

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos

Number one at the end of the month doesn't mean winner ;)

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
Nope, draw of the top 5 which aren't staff, although top spammer, er poster gets an extra entry.

Reactions: dandoolittle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts