The video your most proud of that tanked.

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
2005 RC51, and a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR
Funny thing is it would seem that the "How the pandemic affected my riding video" is doing worse than the riding to deliver donated PPE video! So I guess it'll be another tanked video! lol. oh well....
Awww...sometimes these Videos take time to pick up steam, but then again the YouTube Algorithm might be working against us for unknown reasons. Any how, I watched your video, as I'm sure other MotoVloggers did too! : )

Reactions: City Bob

City Bob

Immature Amateur
Jun 30, 2020
London, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Awww...sometimes these Videos take time to pick up steam, but then again the YouTube Algorithm might be working against us for unknown reasons. Any how, I watched your video, as I'm sure other MotoVloggers did too! : )

True. Thanks YBGuy. It's fine. I enjoyed making the video and that's what is starting to count to me.

My new video series I'm launching Friday, I've no idea if it'll be popular at all and I highly doubt it's going to be worth all the effort, but it's so much fun doing and a great laugh. Plus I feel it's so different from what anyone else is doing So I'll be moving to 2 videos a week, but I don't think the new Friday series will be that popular. (Don't want to give too much away until it goes up on Friday!)

Monday's videos will be usual format. Ride out and the such.

Reactions: YBGuy

Ponkster

Wannabie Member
Aug 30, 2020
I ride a
VN 1500 rat sidecar rig and a Yamaha FZS/R1/R6/ other hybrid rat bike called "Rattus"
Any of my history based vids always bomb - I never learn . Reviews get views but are dull and I only do them if something really presses my buttons ! My last Video had the effect of making my subsgo down by 10 - I seem to have the touch !!!

City Bob

Immature Amateur
Jun 30, 2020
London, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Any of my history based vids always bomb - I never learn . Reviews get views but are dull and I only do them if something really presses my buttons ! My last Video had the effect of making my subsgo down by 10 - I seem to have the touch !!!

Oh no!

Which ones are your favourite to make?

Reactions: YBGuy
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BikeFather Editing Talk 20