TrailChaser

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2012
Between Austin and San Antonio
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2006 XR650L & a 2008 Honda CRF230L
Call me TC,
I ride a Honda CRF230L. It's sooo much fun having a bike that I can take off down some random trail I find on the side of the road. In fact I'm sure lots of my future vlogs will be on some trails we have around here that I have never been on. I'm not really a young guy, but I'm also not older than I'll be tomorrow, so I guess I'm doing pretty good so far. I live in Arkansas around a pretty popular tourist attraction with about 20+ state parks in the area for all the people going to the lake or river.
I'll do a tourist vlog this weekend were I'll find some hot girls in bikinis to interview for your viewing pleasure.(ha, you dirty bastards would like that wouldn't ya)
My first motovlog was recorded yesterday and edited and uploaded toady. Please watch and give me some feedback, I want to make this as entertaining for YOU as possible, so just let me know how/if I can make that happen. I know sometimes when I watch motovloggers I wish I could just say "Hey Fucker... Stop doing that annoying thing that's annoying me before I go watch someone elses Vlog." I don't do that because I'm a pretty nice guy, but I do want you to do that if you feel the need. I have pretty thick skin, so feel free to cut just refrain from stabbing. lol
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB4vJ2jotEM[/youtube]

TrailChaser

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Thanx Friz & BikerMole,

I'm editing on my second MotoVlog now.(waiting over an hour for windows live movie maker to "prepare" the video)

This next vlog is filmed on the twistiest roads I've ever been on. The road ends at a little trail that goes to an awesome overlook. I even threw in a cop joke. :p Stay tuned, I'll be uploading it sometime in the next few hours.

RAIDEN2609

Wannabie Member
Jul 18, 2012
I ride a
2012 Ducati Monster 696 ABS
What up TC!! I just got on here.. Good to see a familiar vlogger up in here, up in here! :D
Take it easy bro and keep up the good work posting vids on YouTube. By the way, nice work on fixing your front tire rim... If I ever bail, I may end up contacting you. :D

Peace out!!

Raiden

TrailChaser

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Thanks for the welcomes,
I'm really likeing this forum so far. Everyone seems really cool around here. :cool:

RAIDEN,
Thanks, but I can't really take credit for the fix. I got all the knowledge from other youtubers videos showing "how to." That's why I didn't want to make mine a how to, just more of a "look what I did" because I'm pretty proud of the fact that I didn't have to buy another rim. lol I'm a machinist by trade, so once I figured out the basics it was a freaking cakewalk to get it dialed in. Took me about 10mins total working time. Every line on my dial indicator is half of 1 thousandth of an inch(0.0005") so it's pretty sensitive.

TrailChaser

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Thanks guys,
My intro to all my videos is going to be a "hard to see" preview of something that happens in the video. Trying to kinda make it my niche. :cool: Really glad you like it.

For the outro I put my camera in a glass jar and did a nice long peelout on it. My neighbor thought I had lost my mind because I did it about 4-5times and he couldn't figure out why I kept putting the jar behind my tire and tearing up the road throwing rocks at it. lmfao :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts