Syncing Tutorial Using Filmora

NF Vulcan

Never Hold In A Fart
Aug 26, 2017
Nebraska USA
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1600 SE
Here is a tutorial I made for a trick that I use to sync my 2 cameras to one digital voice recorder since I don't have a remote for my cameras yet. Let me know what you think of the tutorial and give some constructive criticism about it. Hope it helps others in my situation

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I really liked the format, was nicely put together, although it seems a little overly complicated. Although I rarely use an external audio recorder, I do use multiple cameras. I put the helmet cam footage as the main track and trim it to a tiny bit before my 3 sync noises, I then mute it and put my 2nd camera as PIP and play it until I get the sync noise, and again trim it to just before the sync noises, then roughly line it up with the main, unmute it and zoom fully in and adjust it to align. Generally takes less than a minute to do, then if using a 3rd camera repeat the process. Once all lined up, I just mute the PIP cameras.

Undead MV

If there is light, there shall be dark
Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
It's easy for me sync 2 or 3 cameras using sony vegas, it has a special feature to complete that duty, you only have to align the videos as Hippo said and with the keys 1, 2, 3 on the keyboard you can select which track appears on screen.

I found a tutorial on YT too, to sync the audio i use the traditional clap then parallel the sound waves to match

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Drakhen99 Editing Talk 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts