Sell, swap or give away?

• Total voters

BluePixel

Wannabie Member
Nov 28, 2015
UK
I ride a
ZX9R
After reading another sticker thread it got me thinking. Those of you who do have your own stickers. Do you sell, swap or give them away?

BluePixel

Wannabie Member
Nov 28, 2015
UK
I ride a
ZX9R
I'd do the same lol. The one's I'd be getting cost about £1 per sticker, maybe more so I couldn't afford to give them all away :)

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
I give away or swap (same thing really). Maybe for a premium sticker you could charge, the Infamous Biker does, but he also has free ones.

Just think how many subs would buy really. All very well getting X amount made at a cost, still cost you that if you don't sell any.

BluePixel

Wannabie Member
Nov 28, 2015
UK
I ride a
ZX9R
I give away or swap (same thing really). Maybe for a premium sticker you could charge, the Infamous Biker does, but he also has free ones.

Just think how many subs would buy really. All very well getting X amount made at a cost, still cost you that if you don't sell any.

That's actually a pretty good idea. Some premium quality ones to sell and cheaper ones bought in bulk to give away. Why'd I not think of that? :)

willph

Wannabie Member
Sep 6, 2015
I ride a
2011 Ducati 848EVO
I sell, but swap with motovloggers that I follow.

Exile

Wannabie Member
Sep 12, 2015
Manchester, UK
I ride a
Yamaha MT-125
I don't have stickers, but if I did I think I'd mostly sell or swap. Sell because I'm a tight-fisted Northern stereotype, swap because I'd see another vloggers sticker as a fair form of payment.

Actually, maybe we could start a new global currency based around stickers? Like the old Panini stickers were back at school?

Marbro_za

Dan's princess
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
Yamaha fz6
I dont see why anyone would pay for mine, So if i made them, I wouldnt bother selling

Mosin636

Mosin636
Nov 6, 2015
Lexington, KY
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Kawasaki ZX-6R
Am i the only one that gets the urge to knock out Blue Pixel and take his logo before he wakes up... SHITS DOPE AS FUCK!!! who designed it Jesus? so simple so clean and so perfect...

BluePixel

Wannabie Member
Nov 28, 2015
UK
I ride a
ZX9R
Am i the only one that gets the urge to knock out Blue Pixel and take his logo before he wakes up... SHITS DOPE AS FUCK!!! who designed it Jesus? so simple so clean and so perfect...

LOL. I've only just seen this.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
I've got some on the way. Don't intend to sell them, just give them away, maybe post some to other bloggers. So I'd say the 25 I have might last me a fair while.

Mr Miles

Wannabie Member
Dec 28, 2015
Salisbury, UK
I ride a
DrZ400SM Boom
aww...stickers... tbh I need to sort out a proper logo before I get into that shit, but I would agree with the giving away / selling premium ones if that was the case. Not at a profit ofc. Just nice knowing that people are supporting you. Not sure I would slap other people's stickers on my shit though, Just about have enough space for the ones that are on it atm ^^

Shadowfoot

Dragon of Shadowfoot.net
Feb 6, 2016
OHIO
www.shadowfoot.net
I ride a
Ninja 500 EX , Ninja 250 F15 , 250 KLR
Hay I will Gladly take ANYONE'S stickers that will give them to me and make use of them

IF you sell them I MAY buy them
and when i get mine made I will swap with you..

And If I Sell them It will be for covering production cost's
Otherwise I would give them away..

Unless that person is being a dick , then i charge double
^_^

PM me if you have stickers !!

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
Purpose of stickers would be to promote your channel, so selling it would not be a good idea. However if you are huge and sought after and have become somewhat of a brand, then yes you could sell them. Its something I will look at in the future, but I would give away and swap.

kryten

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
GSXR-600 and WR250R
Where are you guys getting your stickers made? I've thought about making some not just for my motovlogging channel but some of my other channels too.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts