South East Queensland Group Ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikesAndBanter

Wannabie Member
Sep 13, 2013
I ride a
Bandit 1200, Hornet 900, ZX6R
New Moto V Logger here, yes, I call them V Logs...

You southeast peoples want to go for a ride? Bikes and Banter want to meet some people. That and ride.

Riding is good.

Slipperymongoose

Wannabie Member
Oct 17, 2012
I ride a
BMW F800R
We all have a Facebook group for the seq guys to stay in touch. Add me on fb and tell me who you are ao I know and I can add you. We had our 3rd meetup a few weeks ago had 16 or so bikes most of them vloggers

BikesAndBanter

Wannabie Member
Sep 13, 2013
I ride a
Slipperymongoose said:
We all have a Facebook group for the seq guys to stay in touch. Add me on fb and tell me who you are ao I know and I can add you. We had our 3rd meetup a few weeks ago had 16 or so bikes most of them vloggers

I think I saw a bit of that ride on the the Youtubez. Did you guys ride down Caligriba road, then down nerang-wurwullimbah road over the border to NSW? I'm a fan of that route.

I shall PM you.

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
BikesAndBanter said:
Slipperymongoose said:

I think I saw a bit of that ride on the the Youtubez. Did you guys ride down Caligriba road, then down nerang-wurwullimbah road over the border to NSW? I'm a fan of that route.

Yep, that was us. That's my stomping ground, such a great route. :D

Are you from Brissie or GC?

It seems our little Sth East QLD motovlogger group is growing rapidly all of a sudden! Awesome! :D

BikesAndBanter

Wannabie Member
Sep 13, 2013
I ride a
Mr AusAdventure said:
BikesAndBanter said:
Slipperymongoose said:

Yep, that was us. That's my stomping ground, such a great route. :D

Are you from Brissie or GC?

It seems our little Sth East QLD motovlogger group is growing rapidly all of a sudden! Awesome! :D

We're from the Gold Coast, Looking to attend some of the group rides. Where are they organised? Here or on the facebook page?

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
BikesAndBanter said:
We're from the Gold Coast, Looking to attend some of the group rides. Where are they organised? Here or on the facebook page?

The rides have been organised both here and on the Facebook group page. I have just made a post on the FB group on a possible Christmas meetup at the Australian Motorcycle Museum. Once we decide for sure what we are doing then we can also post it here to possibly get some more people involved who are not on FB. Hopefully we can make it happen! :D

CaptainCranky

Misunderstood genius
Nov 14, 2013
Lismore, NSW, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2013 Honda CB500XA
Did the possible ride to the motorcycle museum happen or is it still on the cards?
Not yet mate - that particular ride ended up being a ride to Byron Bay. MrAusAdventure and I have both put up vids about it.
I'd be interested in the M/C museum one for sure when it's scheduled. If I hear anything about it I'll try to make sure it is posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts