Somethings to Look in Motovlogging Camera

Anthonys

Wannabie Member
Aug 20, 2020
I ride a
Suzuki Hayabusa
Video clip plays a considerable role in your motovlogging, so you'll need an exceptional cam.

You want to prevent a sincere rookie mistake of just looking for a device with the greatest resolution. As opposed to that, pay additional attention to other elements:

Field of view -- Activity video cameras typically have a wider field of view than your common video recording device. A wide field of view allows you to tape-record not only what remains in front of you, but also your sides. This means that the potential audiences can likewise see what's occurring in the lanes around you while you ride.

Battery life-- Even more battery equates to more time recording your bike adventures. A few of the very best cams supply concerning an hour of battery life when catching 4K footage. Modifying your setups as well as going down the resolution to 1080p can double up your battery life.

Resolution-- 4K video footage became the industry's requirement, so most activity video cameras supply 4K resolutions, recording as much as 60fps. A lot of them give larger framework rates, up to 240fps, for slow-motion video. Nonetheless, high frame-rates generally work with lower resolutions, like 1080p.

Microphone-- To get the most effective possible audio of your discourse, it's advised that you utilize an exterior microphone. Those can be mounted inside your headgear, as well as usually use far better audio high quality due to the lack of wind sound. The most effective way to utilize an external microphone is to have it attached to a video camera if there's an outside microphone connection. This verified to be the comfiest choice considering that it gets rid of the need for audio-video syncing later. If your electronic camera lacks an exterior microphone connection, you can utilize an external audio recorder and also sync your sound and video in post-production.

So, these are some important things which you keep in mind during buying any motovlogging camera. My best motovlogging camera is AKASO EK7000. I love this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Have never heard of the AKASO EK7000 so will stick with my GoPros I think

Teh Purp

Friendly Neighbourhood Idiot
Aug 9, 2020
SCOTLAND!
I ride a
SFV650, NC700x, anything im given
for a cheap entry level camera it might be a good shout, but i wouldnt say its a total replacement to the higher end cameras, might also be a great second camera for people, they seem pretty cheap on amazon. then again crosstour make simelar cameras, they are decent enough quality for the price.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I'm really happy with both of my GoPros, a Hero 7 and a Hero 8. I maybe could have gotten the same quality for less money but I feel my money was well spent.

Anthonys

Wannabie Member
Aug 20, 2020
I ride a
Suzuki Hayabusa
Thanks for your feedback. Anyone here can share your motovlogging camera specification. It will helpful for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I skip the batterylife part.
Can they record and charge at the same time?
Yes, then it is a contender.
No, then i will look further.

Don't need 4K, but does it only have 8 bit, or is it 10 bit?
Rather have a 1440p 10 bit with 60fps then a 4k, 8bit with 30 fps for example.

And indeed, microphone adaption is very important as well ;)

Reactions: LandyVlad

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts