Status
Not open for further replies.

synicalmanor

Wannabie Member
Feb 1, 2012
Auburn, Al
I ride a
Honda VFR800 Interceptor
Hey everyone does anyone know something other than Sony Vegas that you can run on a lap top to do intro's with? My lap top is too choppy to run vegas but I just wanna do something kinda cool for a intro instead of a picture. Any suggestions? Oh also Computer is HP AMD with 300GB mem and 3GB RAM If that helps any!

JollyRoger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Ottawa
I ride a
2002 R6
as mentioned in your other posts, I doubt using a different program will help too much, it's more to do with your PC specs.

synicalmanor

Wannabie Member
Feb 1, 2012
Auburn, Al
I ride a
Honda VFR800 Interceptor
JollyRoger said:
as mentioned in your other posts, I doubt using a different program will help too much, it's more to do with your PC specs.

:( This saddens me :( lol But what is weird is this is the only problem or software I have had an issue with. Everything else runs fine and I can work the program its just the preview is a little choppy!

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Speed Four & Honda FES125
Some editing software packages have the option to convert HD files into temporary SD 'shadow files' which can help with HD editing on a laptop.

synicalmanor

Wannabie Member
Feb 1, 2012
Auburn, Al
I ride a
Honda VFR800 Interceptor
gpzDave said:
Some editing software packages have the option to convert HD files into temporary SD 'shadow files' which can help with HD editing on a laptop.
well that is just it i video in HD and then when I use windows movie maker the preview is fine but I know its not a complex program like sony!

synicalmanor

Wannabie Member
Feb 1, 2012
Auburn, Al
I ride a
Honda VFR800 Interceptor
yes i did and its alot better however when i take out parts of the video and splice it back together its hard to tell what the transition looks like cause it is still a little choppy is there a way to save it and watch it threw windows media to see what i have done?

JollyRoger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Ottawa
I ride a
2002 R6
Yeah you can use the yellow triangle markers to select a portion and render only what you have selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts