So What Next?

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Work has shot my trip plans square in the foot. I had a really cool multi day vacation planned in August, touring the waterfalls in northern Wisconsin and the UP. Vacation is effectively canceled. I think this summer is basically shot in the foot. Hell, I have vacation time in my bank left over from last year still that I haven't been able to use, and my entire bank from this year is untouched. I have enough time I could literally take a month off paid... And I can't farking use it.

My wife keeps using my vacation time ... to watch our kids. Like what part of hanging out with the family involves me riding my motorcycle and filming for the dozens of viewers I get on YT??? C'mon, lady! Of course, when I explained this to her, all I got was an eye roll and a free night at the Motel Couch. Joke's on her though, I love our couches!

-John

TMackie

Up Shift Freak
Jun 12, 2020
Alberta , Canada
I ride a
Victory Vision 8 Ball
I have been busy lately. Our riding group, the Alberta Chapter of the Iron Indian Riders Association , has selected me as their new president, so we have been busy restructuring the group, going for rides, recruiting new riders, etc. The IIRA is a group of predominately Indian motorcycle owners, but we don't care what you ride. It's been a learning experience, but the officers that the group selected to work with me have been awesome.
We are hoping to ride to the IIRA reunion in South Dakota in late August, but border restrictions are standing in our way.

Reactions: HippoDrone

TMackie

Up Shift Freak
Jun 12, 2020
Alberta , Canada
I ride a
Victory Vision 8 Ball
Here is hoping that folk searching for your MC don't mistakenly find the IRA and assume connotations! :D
We don't call it an MC due to the connotations and repercussions if an MC feels we're moving in on their territory. We claim no territory, just like minded people that enjoy riding. :)

Reactions: HippoDrone

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO