SEO

BikeFather

Wannabie Member
Apr 11, 2021
I ride a
Harley Davidson Sport Glide
Thank you for help. I have TubeBuddy but not the paid version so im limited on options. When I hit 250 subscribers I will look into the paid version. Does anyone use the pro version do you see the cost worth it?

They have quite a good discount if you're under 1000 subscribers and pay annually.

Yes, I'm using the paid version. It's quite useful to have.

But remember SEO is not just about putting keywords in your Title, tags, etc.. it's also about, putting the right kind of keywords. I've seen so many people creating videos the name the video something a visitor will NEVER ever search, and then, they wonder why they are not getting any views. So just bare that in mind that SEO starts with keyword research.

Apr 6, 2018
58% of my views come from YouTube search, not sure how that compares with others.
20% of my views are external, most of which come from Google.

The two things I aim for are videos that people are able to find, and videos that quickly deliver benefit to them when they get there.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
tags are not that important nowadays at all. I saw many popular videos even from small channels with ZERO tags. The most important thing is the topic. Is there many people searching for it?
This does seem to be the case, topic and description (the first few sentences) are more important today to the YT algorithm than tags are.

Reactions: Drakhen99

Apr 6, 2018
This does seem to be the case, topic and description (the first few sentences) are more important today to the YT algorithm than tags are.
Same thing happened in SEO many years ago. Meta keywords used to be a thing up until maybe a decade ago. Then they realized people were just keyword stuffing and that was the end of it. Same idea. YouTube is the second biggest search engine in the world, and they're owned by the biggest search engine in the world so no surprise that keywords/tags don't matter anymore.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts