XeonGhos7

Rookie Rider
Sep 5, 2016
India
xeonghos7.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSX-150F
Hey Everyone, Ghos7 here!

What an amazing Community! Found this forum a couple of months back, been waiting for the right time to join.

So I am from India! I used to ride a Honda Activa for about 2.5years. I wanted to get into MotoVlogging really bad, but at the time I did not have the necessary gear for the purpose.

About 2 months back I sold my Activa and got the Suzuki GSX-150F. Have completed about 1800KMS. The gear is still clunky but I sure hope it smoothens out as the miles progress.

Now, I am a Rookie Rider. This is actually my First Motorbike; well technically its the Second but the first Geared bike. Before getting this bike I had absolutely no prior experience on riding a motorbike. I just had theoretical knowledge but after getting the SF, I naturally learnt to handle my bike under traffic pressure.

Regarding Riding gear, I had gotten that back when I had the Activa. The gear seemed awkward on the moped but its for Safety not for Show. I had to explain this to my friends and colleagues countless times.

About myself, well I am a Junior Doctor still doing my internship. Hopefully next year I will be doing my Post Graduation as well. But I must say since I have started riding, I feel a lot more relaxed and calm in my hectic daily schedule.

I started Motovlogging since last week. Please do give me your support. As I am a rookie, do give me suggestions and advises on safe riding and on how I can improve my Content. I do have a lot of material planned which I will be slowly pushing out over the next couple of weeks.

Thank you, everyone!
Till Next Time
Take It Easy

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Welcome, if you feel the gearing is not right you should have it checked while under warranty just to be sure all is well. Good that you focus on safety, ride safe & safe ride!

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Welcome XeonGho7,

That is cool that you are working on your internship. I work with several former doctors and some have negative thoughts about motorcycles based on what they have experienced while practicing.

Good look with your internship!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts