United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Now Live - Click to scroll DOWN

I'm slowly bringing 'covers' onto the site - basically anyone who sees your profiles will see the same, or your 'chosen' art work (like FB or YouTube profiles)

I'm having an issue getting it to work with the same YouTube dimensions as they have on covers/channel art etc but once it's ready, I'll make it live. I just think it looks a bit crap with the black box.

This will ONLY be available for members who hit the same rules as 'post your videos' - Simply put, if you're not using the forum, the cover will vanish like magic but it 'should' come back once you've hit that mark again!

The rules will not be changing as I don't want spammers on the site, promoting themselves without giving back to the site...

This wont be 'moderated' as such buy anything that isn't legal etc won't be allowed - Adult content won't be allowed but I suggest you send that to me beforehand for safe keeping!

You can see on my profile what it will look like https://motovlog.com/members/dandoolittle.1/

Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 22.04.59.png
Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 21.55.51.png

Last edited:

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
MiniMotos
Looks like I got it working but I need to play with my own 'art work' as its not looking great but its working

There will be NO support if your own covers look crap, you'll have to move your stuff about but the dimensions will be set at 1024px * 350px and no more than 3mb which is more than enough

Coming soon https://motovlog.com/members/dandoolittle.1/

dandoolittle

Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
MiniMotos
For those who read the alert - I mean art work! You can already add videos to the post your videos section

dandoolittle

Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
MiniMotos
You can now add covers to your own profiles -

This will ONLY be available for members who hit the same rules as 'post your videos' - Simply put, if you're not using the forum, the cover will vanish like magic but it 'should' come back once you've hit that mark again!- You ARE allowed to promote your channels but businesses ARE NOT ALLOWED without permission!

To upload your own you can follow the image below

Screen Shot 2016-02-22 at 23.30.44.png

There will be NO support if your own covers look crap, you'll have to move your stuff about in the image but the dimensions will be set at 1024px * 350px and no more than 3mb which is more than enough - You will need to resize your image if you've taken it from youtube

Examples (I haven't actually tweaked my image but you get the idea) - https://motovlog.com/members/dandoolittle.1/
- https://motovlog.com/members/lurch.2567/

Once you've uploaded the cover, it should be quite easy to follow the steps - Once its uploaded you should be able to play with it on any device by choosing the option as shown below

Screen Shot 2016-02-22 at 23.35.25.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurch

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
Should the uploaded images match the YouTube banner dimensions (2560x1440)?

When I upload my YouTube banner file (including the fullscreen padding) I just get the upper two thirds instead of the middle third displayed, while YouTube allocates the centre 2560x423 pixels for the banner.

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
4th or 5th post

If you upload bigger, it starts from the top not the middle.

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
4th or 5th post

If you upload bigger, it starts from the top not the middle.

It might be worth putting a small piece of text advising of the dimensions on the upload image page.

Reactions: Lurch

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts