Not Another Bloody Meetup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmIronMan

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2013
I ride a
2012 Hyosung GT250R
This isn't for a motovlogger meet, this is just for a group ride. I'll be getting a new bike in a couple of days :D :D so thought it'd be a good opportunity to organise a group ride. I've been talking to a couple of guys from the last meet and they're as eager as a bunch of horny rabbits in mating season to go for another group ride. There's also some new people on the vlogging scene so thought it be a good opportunity for them to introduce themselves to a broader audience (I know just as much as anyone how much influence a big name in our industry has on your channel, thank you RidingWithTom!! :cool: ) So seeing as this is a pretty central point for organising things I'll use this and point people towards here for information.

If anyone has suggestions/ideas of what we can do on the ride, post it up. I know Nerb you mentioned in your Vic Motovlogger Meetup vid that you had some ideas of some riding/motocycle games we could play, so this could be an opportunity for us to play them.

In terms of the ride itself, I'm not entirely sure when or where yet. The Dandenongs and Kinglake spring to mind though.

Looking forward to catching up again, Ironman \m/ :cool:

cruisin650

Wannabie Member
Nov 24, 2012
Melbourne, AUS
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2009 Suzuki GSX650F
What ever the choice perhaps we should map it out this time in case Ausmodica's GPS and mine fail again :D

I wouldn't mind Go Karting somewhere. There are a few around Melbourne. Group ride after followed by a stop for dinner\lunch somewhere along the way.

IAmIronMan

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2013
I ride a
2012 Hyosung GT250R
Yes pre mapping is a must. And should make sure that everyone has a copy of the map at hand just to be sure.

Go Karting sounds good, we could wear our motorcycle helmets with our cameras just like in Galactic Circus. I'm not sure about the Dandenong area, but theres a Go Kart track in South Morang and from there we could ride into and around Kinglake.

TwystedThrottle

Wannabie Member
Jul 7, 2013
I ride a
Kawasaki ZR250 Balius
Any Idea on where/when as of yet? My bike is going in for repairs Friday 19 of July, and I'm not riding it until those repairs are done.

IAmIronMan

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2013
I ride a
2012 Hyosung GT250R
TwystedThrottle said:
Any Idea on where/when as of yet? My bike is going in for repairs Friday 19 of July, and I'm not riding it until those repairs are done.

Do you think it'd be ready for that weekend?

cruisin650

Wannabie Member
Nov 24, 2012
Melbourne, AUS
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2009 Suzuki GSX650F
Any meetup would probably be better held in the later part of August. It's only been a few weeks since the last one at Elephant Rock. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the meetups but lets not over do it too soon :D

Besides, RidingWithTom will be in the USA and might want to come along.

IAmIronMan

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2013
I ride a
2012 Hyosung GT250R
cruisin650 said:
Any meetup would probably be better held in the later part of August. It's only been a few weeks since the last one at Elephant Rock. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the meetups but lets not over do it too soon :D

Besides, RidingWithTom will be in the USA and might want to come along.

Yeah true, so maybe we can save that trip for the next motovlogger meet. We'll just stick to a group ride for this one then, because I know a few guys were keen as to go for another ride.
I might organise that one on my facebook page then and save this for the motovlogger meet.

TwystedThrottle

Wannabie Member
Jul 7, 2013
I ride a
Kawasaki ZR250 Balius
If all goes to plan, it will be ready for the weekend after it gets repaired. Ill just have to tell the workshop that I need it for the weekend. A group ride would be a much better idea, we don't need too many riders, I just want an excuse to go for a good ride. Plus, I'd like to get to know you guys a bit better. I guess it all depends on the weather too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts