Status
Not open for further replies.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
I'm out if it's the 28th, but I hope you guys have fun anyway :)

mrtommygunwhite

Wannabie Member
Jun 7, 2012
lancashire
I ride a
a (dead atm) yammaha yzf r125 2012 anniversary
thatmanfromyorkshire said:
Sat 28th sounds ok to me GW

So what do others think about that date,opinions on place's for the meet guys?????????????????
Dave
if you could push it forward a week just so my cam can arrive and as i said before skipton.

thatmanfromyorkshire

Wannabie Member
Oct 2, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSX 650F
Friz said:
I'm out if it's the 28th, but I hope you guys have fun anyway :)
29Th then friz nowts set in stone mate,want everyone to have a chance of meeting up!

Those interested in attending,Leave ya name and dates you may be able to get there below in the list wherever the meet is below and we can then have more of an idea...Its not to interupt or coincide with any meet already planned where guys gals have already committed to

1,So me Free any weekend sat or Sunday through July/Aug....

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
I'm in Europe from 28th July - August 12th. Wales meet is the weekend after that, 18th & 19th.

It'd be easier for everyone if you have it while I'm away. I won't be able to go but I'm ok with that :(

I do hope you guys have fun though! :)

mrtommygunwhite

Wannabie Member
Jun 7, 2012
lancashire
I ride a
a (dead atm) yammaha yzf r125 2012 anniversary
oh and thatmanfromyorkshire theres going to be a london meet would you want to ride down with me

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
The Sunday doesn't really work for me because I am supposed to be off on holidays myself but was going to ut short by a day if it was on the 28th. I am free the weekend before 21st or 22nd.

thatmanfromyorkshire

Wannabie Member
Oct 2, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSX 650F
Ok guys thanks for comments

But please add a list,as i have started with your name and preffered dates,so we can all see the list as it grows and then take it from there ;-)..
May be going to London,but not sure as dates yet,need my southern mate to get in touch over that one but its possible if i do go to ride down together.....

Bikermole

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2012
Colchester, Essex
www.youtube.com
I ride a
CBR250R-ABS
thatmanfromyorkshire said:
Ok guys thanks for comments

But please add a list,as i have started with your name and preffered dates,so we can all see the list as it grows and then take it from there ;-)..
May be going to London,but not sure as dates yet,need my southern mate to get in touch over that one but its possible if i do go to ride down together.....
If you go to London, thats not miles from me, it'll be nice and easy to get to :)

Yarek

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
I ride a
Street Triple 'R' - 2010 Matt Orange
I'm confused - the Northern Meet might be riding to London?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone UK 13
HippoDrone UK 26

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts