Not open for further replies.

Mekanysm

Wannabie Member
Sep 22, 2011
Fort Hood, TX
www.facebook.com
I ride a
XL1200N Cafe'
Hey there, I'm new to the motovlog community. I've been suscribed to a few of you guy's you tube channels for a while now. I started motovlogging right before I deployed to Afghanistan with the army. The vids I have are kind of a work in progress. I had my first couple vids up on youtube, but didn't like the editing so I'm reworking them at the moment. So I don't have access to my bike, and I get my riding fix from watching all the vids on youtube. Hopefully with the helpful insight of those of you here on the boards I will be able to improve my less then stellar motovlogging skills. I go on mid tour leave in about 7 days and hope to be able to get some video footage while I'm home and able to ride. Then with any luck I should have some more videos up.

M

MisterX

Wannabie Member
Aug 15, 2011
www.TopEnd.tv
I ride a
2008 Kawasaki Z1000 & 2003 Triumph Speedmaster
Welcome! Since you don't have any access to a bike while over in Afghanistan, secure a camera to your head, run around the camp while making "vroom-vroom" sounds, and do your blogging that way. :D

By the way, where you at over there? My brother was working as a contractor in Kandahar last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts