Not open for further replies.

rudeboy

Wannabie Member
Oct 12, 2012
Thailand
I ride a
CRF250L
Hey folks my name is Rudi or rudeboy as most folks call me,
I'm from Montrose in the north east of Scotland but Spend a lot of time in Thailand,
I work offshore in the oil Industry which is my main Reason for returning to Scotland so often,
My bikes, in Thailand i have a DRZ400sm and in Scotland i have a DRZ400sm and a yamaha Raptor700 Road Legal Quad.

I'm quite new to vlogging and own a contour HD and a contour HD GPS, still getting to grips with editing software etc and dont really have time to spend hours sitting in front of the computer editing vids so using AVS video editor at the moment but most of my edits are quite basic just now.

here's my Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RudeboysRC

anyway hello again folks and there's some awesome videos being put out by you guys, only hope mine will be as good one day

Rudi..

ToySoldier

Wannabie Member
Aug 19, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
dt 125 ntv 650
Yamaha dt125
soon suzuki bandit 400 XD
Hey and welcome pal =]

was going to say this on drz forum but i am hear now hahaha

your thai bike is sexy

P1000835.jpg

rudeboy

Wannabie Member
Oct 12, 2012
Thailand
I ride a
CRF250L
cheers for the welcomes folks much appreciated and toysoldier thanks for the appreciation of my bike its quite nice i think!!!

The UK drz is quite sexy too

ToySoldier

Wannabie Member
Aug 19, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
dt 125 ntv 650
Yamaha dt125
soon suzuki bandit 400 XD
im not 2 keen on red and black dizzys to many people have them that's why i like your black and blue one so much =]

when i was going to get one i wanted to get the klx 400 green pannels so it was diffirent haha

rudeboy

Wannabie Member
Oct 12, 2012
Thailand
I ride a
CRF250L
yeah the red black is quite common but thats how i bought it, ive done nothing too it! might change a few bits as time goes on to try and make it a wee bit different from the rest but we'll see, spent afortune on bikes and bike parts lately!!

Neilisin

Wannabie Member
Jun 17, 2012
Sutton, London, UK
neils.in
I ride a
Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM x 2
Another appreciator of the DRZ! Welcome mate, I too have 2 DRZs (both SM although I wear my Africa bike with dirt wheels presently). I just subscribed as I want to see more of Thailand! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introduce Yourself! 1

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts