Wannabie Member
May 17, 2013
Somerset
www.youtube.com
I ride a
08 Trump Sprint ST1050
Fingers X a new bike or 2 this year!
Hmmm Tips....

Not good at these! Lets go with never pay before shes done the "JOB", always pay after.

If it smells like a trawler stay away! It will drop off!

SwitchBiker

Wannabie Member
Jun 23, 2012
USA, California
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 Triumph Tiger Explorer 1215
2011 HD Dyna Fat Bob
The biggest tips I can give that I believe in are to be unique, be yourself, be willing to practice a few videos to loosen up. After some practice and getting used to talking to a camera, things should start flowing nicely. Keep it fun for yourself and your audience by not getting negative (unless you are particularly funny when being negative). Before you upload a video, review it and critique it then decide if it's upload worthy.

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
Always make your video fun for you. If you enjoy filming your video or watching it after its done being edited, then chances are, others will enjoy it as well.

Try to avoid excess footage with nothing happening. Cut those out so you have less of a chance of losing interest of your audience.

Make sure you get your microphone situation sorted out so people can hear you better and be able to understand what you are talking about.

Keep with the community and post when you can but not too often.

That should be good for now. :cool:

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
Cool, welcome to the Motovlogging world! :D

Advice....well that is tough. There are so many tips and hints that one could go on forever and then others may only disagree anyway.

Best advice is to just get out there and do it, practice, review footage, see what works for you personally and don't worry about trying to be like anyone else.

Be an individual, vlog about things that you know about and are interested in and have fun doing it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts