New Vlogger Here. Just Saying Hello, For Now.

Moto Verse

Wannabie Member
Aug 14, 2016
Omaha, NE
I ride a
2016 Kawasaki Ninja 300 EX
Hello everyone,

I just started motovlogging this year, I got my first bike, at age 29.(I'm 30 now) I've wanted one since i can last remember but I haven't had the luckiest time these past 20~ years. I got myself a Ninja 300 to start with as soon as it was within the budget. When I started pursuing the whole motorcycle thing I started looking up youtube videos on bikes, and reviews and what I might like, and I found all of the motovloggers that inspired me to start a channel. So I got myself a gopro setup and decided to get to work.

I have lots of stories to tell, I only have uploaded a couple of my story vlogs, since I've been just having way too much fun riding in general, but i have a pretty decent handful of video types, and I figured it was time to start reaching out and spamming my videos around ;) .

I can't wait to meet new people, and have an audience to interact with. I'm not a very social person in real life, but when it comes to the internet, I love it.

My inspiration:
Walterrific. bakerXderek. Sub Delinquent. ChaseOn2Wheels. Motonosity. Arson Rides, Do it with Dan, Downshift83, EN187, and im sure theres a few more.

I hope to build some friendships here and find some more people I can add to that list.

Take care for now.

MidMoto

Wannabie Member
Aug 13, 2016
I ride a
CBR500R
Welcome to the club man! I'm an early starter myself! Is Moto Verse the name of your channel?

MidMoto

Wannabie Member
Aug 13, 2016
I ride a
CBR500R
Yes it is, In one word tho. Trying to mess with my settings to fix that haha.

Yours is MidMoto I assume?

I'll be sure to check yours out :) Mine's actually Midland Moto, but the website has a 10 letter limit so I had to cut it down! Some other old channel pops up when you search it though, putting 'Midland Moto Ironbridge' seems to work. Mine has the same avatar as on here :)

Moto Verse

Wannabie Member
Aug 14, 2016
Omaha, NE
I ride a
I'll be sure to check yours out :) Mine's actually Midland Moto, but the website has a 10 letter limit so I had to cut it down! Some other old channel pops up when you search it though, putting 'Midland Moto Ironbridge' seems to work. Mine has the same avatar as on here :)

I'll be checking you out. :D

RangerRide

RangerRides
Apr 25, 2016
tucson
I ride a
07 trx250ex
Hello everyone,

I just started motovlogging this year, I got my first bike, at age 29.(I'm 30 now) I've wanted one since i can last remember but I haven't had the luckiest time these past 20~ years. I got myself a Ninja 300 to start with as soon as it was within the budget. When I started pursuing the whole motorcycle thing I started looking up youtube videos on bikes, and reviews and what I might like, and I found all of the motovloggers that inspired me to start a channel. So I got myself a gopro setup and decided to get to work.

I have lots of stories to tell, I only have uploaded a couple of my story vlogs, since I've been just having way too much fun riding in general, but i have a pretty decent handful of video types, and I figured it was time to start reaching out and spamming my videos around ;) .

I can't wait to meet new people, and have an audience to interact with. I'm not a very social person in real life, but when it comes to the internet, I love it.

My inspiration:
Walterrific. bakerXderek. Sub Delinquent. ChaseOn2Wheels. Motonosity. Arson Rides, Do it with Dan, Downshift83, EN187, and im sure theres a few more.

I hope to build some friendships here and find some more people I can add to that list.

Take care for now.
suhhhh duude and you forgot to put ranger rides in your inspiration lmao

Reactions: Moto Verse

MAT

MotoAdventureTales
Aug 17, 2016
Thessaloniki Greee
I ride a
Transalp 700 (soon)
Hey m8. Welcome. I am at the exact same spot as you. Almost done with the licence and i am to hit 30 in 3 days time. Keep is safe. +1 sub!

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hello everyone,

My inspiration:

Take care for now.

I liked your video about how running from the police is not a good idea. That title through me and I was thinking, "OH here we go. . . Another rider giving motorcycles a bad name"

I was pleased I was wrong.

Reactions: Moto Verse

Moto Verse

Wannabie Member
Aug 14, 2016
Omaha, NE
I ride a
I liked your video about how running from the police is not a good idea. That title through me and I was thinking, "OH here we go. . . Another rider giving motorcycles a bad name"

I was pleased I was wrong.
Thanks dude, It was kinda the point. Lots of people watch those videos and then get the idea. trying to warn some kids. with the power of click bait... hah

Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts