United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Really it gets videos removed?

Buying views will normally get the video deleted! That's if they catch you, they normally do these days

If you see someone upload an old video for no reason at all, that normally means YouTube delete it and upload again without the stats. If you do it again, video gets deleted!

Same as the 301 views lock, that can sometimes be a sign that someone is buying views unless it's a very popular video

I have pondered about uploading a video on a channel and buying views, just to show people who it works and how to spot it

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Wondering how they know the views have been bought. I saw a video on how Facebook likes can be bought (and generally avoid the detection systems), and how that actually works against you.

CBRHoonigan

#1 Hoonigan
Apr 20, 2014
West yorkshire uk
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Anything with 2 wheels, ride it like you stole it.
Buying views will normally get the video deleted! That's if they catch you, they normally do these days

If you see someone upload an old video for no reason at all, that normally means YouTube delete it and upload again without the stats. If you do it again, video gets deleted!

Same as the 301 views lock, that can sometimes be a sign that someone is buying views unless it's a very popular video

I have pondered about uploading a video on a channel and buying views, just to show people who it works and how to spot it

I think you should man im curious to how that works, and buying views though how do yu even manage that, is it like a program or something

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
I'll start a thread about it. I'll do it!

It's so easy to work out when people buy views etc

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
Do they care if you're not monetised?

AndyManCam

www.youtube.com/anymancam
Feb 26, 2014
Hamburg
I ride a
Versys 650
I think it is a lot to do with the sardine effect too.

If a video has lots of views, then folks will think 'It must be good, so many people have watched it' so they watch it.

That's what I think anyway.

You can actually 'buy' views directly from youtube aswell. By setting up an advert, using one of your videos as the ad. It then pre-roll's on suited other videos and you pay if the punter watches it for more than 30 seconds, and you get a n extra view count.

I did it a while ago and 1000 views cost £6 or something. I was hoping to drive people towards the subscribe button with it, but managed to net only 3 new subs!!

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
I guess you can lead a horse to water...

AndyManCam

www.youtube.com/anymancam
Feb 26, 2014
Hamburg
I ride a
Versys 650
But you can't make the friggin thing hit the sodding subscribe button!! Stupid horses.

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
Neigh chance mate!

Although £6 wasn't too much money on a trial. Presumably that was for your music? Not sure motovlogging would be worth advertising.

Wonder what "big" vloggers are out there that aren't motovloggers. As in people talking about proper topics, not things like Vsauce ir Veritasium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO