New Top Poster Award

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
I am fairly sure, it was actually one of the sunny bear challenges, that lured me in to this forum. I wanted to take part of a scavenger hunt, of a channel I was following. They suddenly stopped posting and the competition was never finished. After searching the internet for other such things, I joined with the intention of taking part in the following years sunny bear, because that looked like tons of fun. And it was too. Plus, for me it was quite challenging to finish, with the threat of winter coming before I can complete it all.
There have not been many challenges, like that, since. I thought I had a great idea, with the ad game, but I am yet to come up with a good enough idea, for the next ad, to start the second round. So that may have been a one time wonder.
One of the reasons, I believe, the forum does not have huge amount of new posts, but more lurkers, is the fact that problems with recording have not changed that much, over the years. People who do their search first, get the answers, without making new posts.
Secondly, how many of us, when looking for tutorials or advice on something, turn to youtube as the first "search engine" ? Instead, for example, google search. How will people find the forum?

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Moto Mengy won the last one, but was away. I have to admit, I have been a little busy over the summer months, one of the reasons I've not posted a lot on here, am guessing the same for everyone as it has been quite quiet on here the last few months.
I will be updating it for Octobers Motor Mouth though, so y'all best get posting and chatting! :D hahaha
Oh wow sorry Hippo, I forgot about that. You wanted me to post a vid of mine to the forum to choose but it totally slipped my mind.

This has been a hectic month, looking forward to the winter so things can slow down.... :oops:

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
No need to worry mate, the sidebar vid is a perk, but it isn't important

Reactions: Drakhen99

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
This months "Motor- Mouth" on Motovlog.com is @R-Rated who has helped keep the conversations rolling while things have been a little quiet on here, thanks mate! :)

This is the video he has asked to be promoted, it is short but very sweet with some beautiful autumnal colours in the trees:

As always, it'd be awesome if you checked it out, gave it a like and dropped in a comment on it. If you don't already, also give him a sub and check out some of his other content too!

For those new to the forum, or those that lurk, but don't say much, it'd be ace to have you join in on conversations, and start your own. And the more you join in, the more likely you are to get your video shared in the sidebar and out on our other social media platforms too! :cool:

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Last months moto-mouth hasn't gotten back to me regarding sharing their chosen vid to be promoted, so I have bunged up my latest one in the sidebar. I never put my content in it normally as I don't think it fair to do so, but the forum has been quite slow recently, so it won't generate me many "extra" views anyway.

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Last months moto-mouth hasn't gotten back to me regarding sharing their chosen vid to be promoted, so I have bunged up my latest one in the sidebar. I never put my content in it normally as I don't think it fair to do so, but the forum has been quite slow recently, so it won't generate me many "extra" views anyway.
Fair enough -

Now you all know the drill: go give @HippoDrone 's channel a sub, ring the bell, and hit play all on your way out the door for the day to give him that much-needed watch hour boost!

Cheers!

-John

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
This months motor-mouth is @LimeyRider and this is the video he has chosen for us to promote in the sidebar for the month:

Please give it a watch, a like and a comment, and if you have not done so already go sub to his channel too! :)

He doesn't have a lot of videos up yet as he is a very new channel, but as always, it'd be ace if you either watched his back catalogue, or if you don't have the time, to click "play all" on his channel on your PC when you pop out for a bit, this will massively help his analytics, including watch-time and retention. Hopefully, when it is your turn as top poster, we'll all do the same for you too!

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
This months motor-mouth is @MotoWolfUK and this is the video he has chosen for us to promote in the sidebar for the month:

His channel is very new, and doesn't have any videos public yet, but be ace if you can give this video a view, give it a like and a comment and also subscribe to his channel while you are there too... He'll have his first bike soon, so be ace to follow his journey into motorcycling.

TallADVer

Compulsive Hobbyist
Apr 13, 2023
Maryland
I ride a
2017 Honda CRF1000L (Africa Twin DCT)
Thank you, guys! I appreciate the feedback I've gotten, and have been working on my next vids. Don't quite have a release cadence down yet, but I'm certain that, as soon as I've fully digested John's "How to speed up your DaVinci Resolve workflow" video, I'll be churning them out in no time! :D

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts