Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Congrats to @Drakhen99 on being this months moto-mouth. You know what to do, give him a sub if you've not already, take a gander at the video he has chosen to promote and give it a like and comment. It'd be also very awesome if you click play all on his channel just as you are leaving the house or somit to help get his average view time and watch time up too. Am sure you'd appreciate folk doing the same for you when it is your turn! :)

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Thanks so much for the recognition. I'd like to thank my family, friends, and the MotoVlog Academy for putting me up to this award!

(Does this post count towards next month's post count, or is it a win-one-judge-the-next type of competition? ;) )

In all seriousness, I hope you all enjoy the video, it was a lot of fun to make!

-John

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Congrats to @Meifesto for being this months motomouth which gets his chosen vid promoted for the month. Please take a look at his selected video, give him a sub if you haven't done so already, and it'd be awesome if you help him out by clicking the "Play All" button for his channel on your PC just as you leave the house if you don't have time to actually watch his back catalogue. This really helps with peoples viewtime and viewer retention, which is great for the algorithm, am sure you'd appreciate folk doing the same for you when you win the award! :)

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Congrats to @Meifesto for being this months motomouth which gets his chosen vid promoted for the month. Please take a look at his selected video, give him a sub if you haven't done so already, and it'd be awesome if you help him out by clicking the "Play All" button for his channel on your PC just as you leave the house if you don't have time to actually watch his back catalogue. This really helps with peoples viewtime and viewer retention, which is great for the algorithm, am sure you'd appreciate folk doing the same for you when you win the award! :)

Well done.

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
2005 RC51, and a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR
I gave your channel a few extra hours viewtime yesterday mate :)

I did too! On my way to and from work yesterday. Love the old Railroad history video. It's always fun to learn about rail road history no matter where you are in the world. When I was young I thought trains were a living breathing thing. Like an animal or something. They take on their own character. All tracks have a story to tell. You told it nice for your branch line there. : ) Funny that the line is still running even though it has an abandon look to it. What kind of company is at the end of that line? Sounded like some sort of pipe works or pipe fitting factory?

--YBG

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I did too! On my way to and from work yesterday. Love the old Railroad history video. It's always fun to learn about rail road history no matter where you are in the world. You told it nice for your branch line there. : ) Funny that the line is still running even though it has an abandon look to it. What kind of company is at the end of that line? Sounded like some sort of pipe works or pipe fitting factory?

--YBG

My dad is a train fanatic as well, so as a young boy i had modeltrain ofcourse.
And we visited a location where the have miniature steam trains riding around. Fun memories for sure.

They make and distribute pipes, tubes etc. apparantly.
1610051003428.png

Reactions: YBGuy

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
2005 RC51, and a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR
My dad is a train fanatic as well, so as a young boy i had modeltrain ofcourse.
And we visited a location where the have miniature steam trains riding around. Fun memories for sure.

They make and distribute pipes, tubes etc. apparantly.
View attachment 5508
Very cool! We have a model steam train club within driving distance of where I live too. Also nice! Looks like a pipe company alright, haha.

Reactions: Meifesto

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Congrats to @Drakhen99 on being this months moto-mouth. You know what to do, give him a sub if you've not already, take a gander at the video he has

chosen to promote and give it a like and comment. It'd be also very awesome if you click play all on his channel just as you are leaving the house or somit to help get his average view time and watch time up too. Am sure you'd appreciate folk doing the same for you when it is your turn! :)
Don't forget to get your vid promoted for the month, all you have to do is be an active poster to be in the running! :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts