New Top Poster Award

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
This happened to me last month lol

I just post when I'm free, and have something to contribute :)
I'm like this, hence my absence. Congrats to top posters that have won since my absence.

Reactions: Meifesto

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Congratulations to this months motormouth award. This month it goes to a new member @Gemini well done mate. I have added your video to the forum sidebar for the month, shared it on the Motovlog.com Facebook page, as well as on my own.
As always, it'd be awesome if everyone on here checked it out, gave it a comment and thumbs up and hopefully even dropped in a sub to him too! :)

If any of the new members want a little bit of promotion, do get stuck in to the topics posted, and add your own new topics too! :)

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Congratulations to this months motormouth award. This month it goes to a new member @Gemini well done mate. I have added your video to the forum sidebar for the month, shared it on the Motovlog.com Facebook page, as well as on my own.
As always, it'd be awesome if everyone on here checked it out, gave it a comment and thumbs up and hopefully even dropped in a sub to him too! :)

If any of the new members want a little bit of promotion, do get stuck in to the topics posted, and add your own new topics too! :)
Well done @Gemini

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I am not doing the top poster for this month, instead I have put @Papa Jefe latest vid as the man is an utter trooper. Can you all wish him well on Friday please as he is having another big check up after them needing to take more of his leg due to the foot getting infected.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Well done @LandyVlad for being this month motormouth, he has not set up his channel fully yet though and very graciously handed the content promotion over to @motosera who was in second place. Anyhows, this is the vid Sera wanted us to promote, if you've not already watched it do check it out and give Sera a sub too.

As always, getting the watchtime is a thing YouTube is after, so for those that can, I am sure it would be appreciated if you were to click "Play All" on Sera's channel too, if you don't have time to actually sit and watch all the vids, do it when you are going out or doing something else! :) The favour I am sure will be returned when you get the Top Poster Award in a future month! :)

motosera

Weirdo, mosher, freak
Jun 4, 2020
Cambridgeshire UK
www.motosera.com
I ride a
Honda CBR1100XX and Buel XB9R Custom
Thank you very much, especially to @LandyVlad !!

It's been an amazing learning experience and getting to 'virtually' know some of you guys has also been amazing in the past couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to use all sharing vlogging journeys. And hopefully you won't get too fed up with my endless drivel!

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Well done to @City Bob for winning the motormouth of the month award, I've added his video to the sidebar and shared it on Twitter and Facebook. It'd be ace if you all gave it a watch and subbed to the main man if you have not already done so. As always, viewtime is key, so please let the video play fully rather than clicking on then off straight away, it'd be awesome if you could help his channels stats too by clicking the "Play All" button on his channel, if you don't have the time to watch each video, maybe you could set them going on your PC just as you leave the house to help him get to the magic YouTube numbers. I shall endeavour to do so too.
You never know, next month it could be you that wins and am sure you'd appreciate folk doing the same for you then too! <3

City Bob

Immature Amateur
Jun 30, 2020
London, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Well done to @City Bob for winning the motormouth of the month award, I've added his video to the sidebar and shared it on Twitter and Facebook. It'd be ace if you all gave it a watch and subbed to the main man if you have not already done so. As always, viewtime is key, so please let the video play fully rather than clicking on then off straight away, it'd be awesome if you could help his channels stats too by clicking the "Play All" button on his channel, if you don't have the time to watch each video, maybe you could set them going on your PC just as you leave the house to help him get to the magic YouTube numbers. I shall endeavour to do so too.
You never know, next month it could be you that wins and am sure you'd appreciate folk doing the same for you then too! <3

Awesome! First time I've ever won anything for talking too much!

In advance, id like to say I really appreciate the support this month everyone!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts