New Top Poster Award

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
This happened to me last month lol

I just post when I'm free, and have something to contribute :)
I'm like this, hence my absence. Congrats to top posters that have won since my absence.

Reactions: Meifesto

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Congratulations to this months motormouth award. This month it goes to a new member @Gemini well done mate. I have added your video to the forum sidebar for the month, shared it on the Motovlog.com Facebook page, as well as on my own.
As always, it'd be awesome if everyone on here checked it out, gave it a comment and thumbs up and hopefully even dropped in a sub to him too! :)

If any of the new members want a little bit of promotion, do get stuck in to the topics posted, and add your own new topics too! :)

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Congratulations to this months motormouth award. This month it goes to a new member @Gemini well done mate. I have added your video to the forum sidebar for the month, shared it on the Motovlog.com Facebook page, as well as on my own.
As always, it'd be awesome if everyone on here checked it out, gave it a comment and thumbs up and hopefully even dropped in a sub to him too! :)

If any of the new members want a little bit of promotion, do get stuck in to the topics posted, and add your own new topics too! :)
Well done @Gemini

Reactions: HippoDrone

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts