Funny New To Motovlogging

Hollow

HollowRides
Jan 4, 2017
Orlando FL
I ride a
Suzuki Burgman 400 Type-S
I would really love some feedback on my channel as a whole so ill post a video.
I'm not looking for "nice video" or my ego to be fanned, i really want to improve the quality of my videos so if you have any feedback no matter how small, please let me know! Thanks in advance!
(Disclaimer, there is swearing...eh alot of it)

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
hahahaha, awesomeness.

Righty, I hate how long your intro goes on for, I get the creepy thing, it is just too long. Ummmm Tell America to get some bendy roads!

That is all, other than that I bloody loved it and subbed.... oh.... I forgot.... I hate the meme things..... at least put a helmet on them or somit to differentiate from all the other over memed motovlogs.... my vids are crap so don't judge me.... but I subbed, so gimme a kiss or a hug or a lolly or somit! :D

Hollow

HollowRides
Jan 4, 2017
Orlando FL
I ride a
hahahaha, awesomeness.

Righty, I hate how long your intro goes on for, I get the creepy thing, it is just too long. Ummmm Tell America to get some bendy roads!

That is all, other than that I bloody loved it and subbed.... oh.... I forgot.... I hate the meme things..... at least put a helmet on them or somit to differentiate from all the other over memed motovlogs.... my vids are crap so don't judge me.... but I subbed, so gimme a kiss or a hug or a lolly or somit! :D
haha i found walteriffic recently and decided to stop using memes, atleast not as much(you can see that in my latest video) the intro video is the same video each vlog but with a new sound bite for each video, i decided on this after getting frustrated while trying to find good music for it, but one thing that concerns me about it is that new viewers wont know whats going on so i have been considering paying to have a new intro made.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Hollow

HollowRides
Jan 4, 2017
Orlando FL
I ride a
oh and florida man... it sucks, no hills and most roads are straight :( makes it hard for when i want to tap into my inner Scootertino Rossi

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I need to sort an intro, and an outro, need to polish my turd of a channel. I honestly was chuckling at the ostriches! :D

Reactions: Hollow

CafeRob81

Turning Wrenches
Jan 11, 2017
San Jose, CA
I ride a
1979 Suzuki GS1000
Intro is really cool, but yes long. You can chop it a little to speed it up. I wouldn't speed up the clip but rather create some interesting cuts to move the viewer forward. Experiment with chroma key filter on your intro if you know what that is, could be cool. The meme thing is over done these days but adding little photos isn't! Just don't use the crazy popular ones or make your own!! Less singing more talking for me at least. That's where i tend to loose interest.

Story or facts on where your at or where your riding maybe? you've got a lot of subs so your doing something right, better than I am!! You guys are a little more wild than me so maybe I need a few redbulls or a line of the white china dust before I hit record hahahaha.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts