New On The Belgian Motovlogging-market!

Elke0602

Cookie and coffee freak
Jun 7, 2017
Meise, Belgium
I ride a
Kymco CK1
Hi friends!

Just a few days ago I posted my very first motovlog.
I started doing this because my girlfriend got me a GoPro Hero Session. I enjoy every ride and I wanted to share them with the world!

About myself:
I'm a 24 y/o girl living in the North-Brussels region in Belgium.
Since march I'm driving a Kymco CK1 125cc, so I'm a new driver. My girlfriend drives a Kawasaki Z250sl, which I'm looking to buy from her as soon as I have my full driver's license.

You can see my first vlog under Youtube name Elke van de Velde ;)
Please don't hesitate to leave me some helpfull tips and comments.
I'm having some trouble with editing so any tips on that are very welcome!

Thanks and enjoy!
Elke

Reactions: Abay and HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
hiya, good luck with your drivers test

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed your vlog. What kind of camera are you shooting with, and if it allows for an external mic I would get one?

What kind of editing software are you using, and what are some of your vlogging goals? Ride destinations, content, themes, etc. ... ?

- Wuf

Elke0602

Cookie and coffee freak
Jun 7, 2017
Meise, Belgium
I ride a
Kymco CK1
Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed your vlog. What kind of camera are you shooting with, and if it allows for an external mic I would get one?

What kind of editing software are you using, and what are some of your vlogging goals? Ride destinations, content, themes, etc. ... ?

- Wuf
Hi!
I'm using a GoPro Hero Session. I chose it because it was under the €150 price mark and it was a lot smaller than the other GoPro's. It does not have an external mic port unfortunatly, but I'm planning on recording my commentary with my phone and editing it in post-production.
As of now, I don't have a preffered editing software yet. I'm still trying out some free versions, but haven't found one to my liking.
One of the forum members suggested Adobe Premiere Pro, but the software keeps crashing on me so that's not an option :confused:
Vlogging goals... I don't have a real goal yet. Right now, I just want to show that it's still fun to drive a cheap, small-engined motorcyle, while being a noobie-driver :p
As soon as I find a consistent subject in my vlogs, my goal will become clear ;)

Reactions: HippoDrone

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
For longer and more robust videos I would suggest to go with the Adobe package (if affordable). If you're experiencing crashes it may be a RAM problem. You can designate more RAM to Premiere while you're working on. Turn off any other programs you're using in the background, unless they're related to the project you're working on.

- Wuf

RunThaCity

Wannabie Member
Jun 7, 2017
I ride a
Yamaha R6
There is a trick to making adobe more affordable! All you need is a .edu email address. From any school or university. You can buy one for $5 on fivvr. Then go to adobe and purchase the student package... you'll have access to everything for half the price... about $30 a month.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Welcome. If you want to be serious about doing any sort of decent editing, then you are going to have to pay for something.

Elke0602

Cookie and coffee freak
Jun 7, 2017
Meise, Belgium
I ride a
Kymco CK1
Welcome. If you want to be serious about doing any sort of decent editing, then you are going to have to pay for something.
And in reply to anyone else:
I found my solution! My girlfriend has iMovie on her MBP and right now I feel like an editmaster! :p It's exactly what I was looking for in terms of cutting a clip. I just need to find my way around transitions and captions 'n stuff and my next vlog should be up by tomorrow :D

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts