Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KraftMoto

Wannabie Member
Apr 10, 2017
I ride a
N/A For Now
Whats up y'all?!

New MotoVlogger coming soon! Figured I would get on the band wagon of joining a forum of motovlogging. This business I'm putting together incorporates MotoVlogging for the betterment of small business in Texas (for right now). I will be traveling to Colorado and Florida as it grows to bring more and more new content to the MotoVlog world. Currently the bike is in process of getting purchased, don't worry, I'm not an amateur rider. I have been riding all my life, and a few years ago I had a Dyna Street bob and was part of a known club for awhile, so I'm not some boring A to B rider.

I will inform y'all when the YouTube account goes live! As well as all the social media, website, merchandise, and any other ways of checking KraftMoto out!

#repthekraft

KraftMoto

Wannabie Member
Apr 10, 2017
I ride a
N/A For Now
combining the two best things in the world. You will see soon. Won't disclose much until it's up and running. For royalty purposes.

Reactions: HippoDrone

KraftMoto

Wannabie Member
Apr 10, 2017
I ride a
N/A For Now
Welcome. I don't like craft beer.

Then you haven't had the proper introduction. I take that as a challenge. There is always a craft beer style or brewing process that fits your palette. You just have to find what you like. Flavors, aromas, finishes. Stuff like that. I know it sounds like hippie shit. but I'm far from a little hippy bitch that can't change a tire or grow a beard just to have some social acceptance

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Craft beer where I come from is a different thing. Its simply the beer with the highest alcohol content.

Craft meaning Can't Remember A Fucking Thing. :p

KraftMoto

Wannabie Member
Apr 10, 2017
I ride a
N/A For Now
Craft beer where I come from is a different thing. Its simply the beer with the highest alcohol content.

Craft meaning Can't Remember A Fucking Thing. :p

Lmfao. Another great term I hear there's a beer in the U.K. called "Snake Venom" by Brewmeister weighing in at 67.5%

Guaranteed to get you drunk off your ass, or your money back.

Hollow

HollowRides
Jan 4, 2017
Orlando FL
I ride a
Suzuki Burgman 400 Type-S
from reading this, you're planning to combine motovlogging and craft beer?

KraftMoto

Wannabie Member
Apr 10, 2017
I ride a
N/A For Now
from reading this, you're planning to combine motovlogging and craft beer?

That's the gist.

And planning isn't a thing. It's about to shoot off. Just waiting on a couple more pieces. To come in and then I'm going live.

DorkyRoad

Riding Nerdy
Feb 13, 2017
Oregon
I ride a
Honda CB500F
Honda CRF250L
Looking forward to the channel, man. Welcome to the site.

I, being from Oregon, have a finely-tuned appreciation for craft beer. Unlike, apparently, some of my motovlogging colleagues. :D

KraftMoto

Wannabie Member
Apr 10, 2017
I ride a
N/A For Now
Looking forward to the channel, man. Welcome to the site.

I, being from Oregon, have a finely-tuned appreciation for craft beer. Unlike, apparently, some of my motovlogging colleagues. :D

Craft beer is underrated for a lot of people because frankly they are so used to bud light. But don't get me wrong, I enjoy a bud light or an ultra when I'm saving money haha.

And Oregon is like the hub of all hubs for craft beer in the US. Same as Colorado and California. Texas is about to be the top, because of our vast majority and the amount of microbreweries we have.

Reactions: DorkyRoad

DorkyRoad

Riding Nerdy
Feb 13, 2017
Oregon
I ride a
Honda CB500F
Honda CRF250L
Craft beer is underrated for a lot of people because frankly they are so used to bud light. But don't get me wrong, I enjoy a bud light or an ultra when I'm saving money haha.

And Oregon is like the hub of all hubs for craft beer in the US. Same as Colorado and California. Texas is about to be the top, because of our vast majority and the amount of microbreweries we have.
Yeah, I love a fine microbrew but I'm not above buying an 18 pack of Coors Light if the point is to get drunk quickly and cheaply.

KraftMoto

Wannabie Member
Apr 10, 2017
I ride a
N/A For Now
Yeah, I love a fine microbrew but I'm not above buying an 18 pack of Coors Light if the point is to get drunk quickly and cheaply.

Exactly. What I hate most is when people label craft beer drinkers as hippies and snobs. That's why I'm starting this channel, to show people that craft beer isn't just drank by a bunch of millenials and snobs haha

DorkyRoad

Riding Nerdy
Feb 13, 2017
Oregon
I ride a
Honda CB500F
Honda CRF250L
Exactly. What I hate most is when people label craft beer drinkers as hippies and snobs. That's why I'm starting this channel, to show people that craft beer isn't just drank by a bunch of millenials and snobs haha
I am neither a millenial nor a snob (at least I don't think so). :)

DorkyRoad

Riding Nerdy
Feb 13, 2017
Oregon
I ride a
Honda CB500F
Honda CRF250L
Well I'll keep y'all updated for when it goes live. Just waiting on a few more things to get in and I'll do the debut.
Looking forward to it. You're combining two of my favorite things. Definitely worth checking out.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts