Not open for further replies.

lGregl

Wannabie Member
Aug 5, 2012
Dorset, England
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda VFR800
Hey guys, new to the site, was searching youtube for vlogging in general, came across a couple guys that are on here on youtube and was delving into the whole motovlog thing in general too. Been looking into getting a camera either for my helmet or bars but just couldn't find anything worth getting, but thanks to this site, I have worked out I am probably going to get the contour and use a dictaphone/memo recorder thing while recording too.

Done some things on my youtube channel before, mainly gaming related, but I did do a few vlog things too, even did something on my bike but that was using a flip cam and was kinda dangerous on how I did it, lol.

Anyway, I am 22 and in Dorset in England. I am sure I will eventually get to posting a video or two in the next week or so, wish me luck! lol

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
VFR800...heck yes. Quite an awesome motorcycle! It was definitely the best sounding bike that I have owned. Welcome to the community. If you're having trouble figuring out something worth while...a mount that isn't used as often but if still quite interesting is the chest mount. Whether it's with a gopro or some other type of camera just strapped to your chest...that angle seems to interest me lately.

Good luck on your videoing adventure. :cool:

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to the forums :)

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
Welcome to the forum

Flamingvortex

Wannabie Member
Feb 3, 2012
I ride a
Suzuki Bandit 650
Hello,
I very nearly got a VFR800 when I was looking to upgrade it was just the price that let me down.

Welcome to MV.

lGregl

Wannabie Member
Aug 5, 2012
Dorset, England
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda VFR800
Thanks Riderslife and Vortex,

I got a good deal on mine, it's not a new one, its around the yr 2000, maybe an 01.. Not too sure, the guy was going travelling so he needed to sell it, got it for lower than the typical asking price for both mileage and age of the bike, so I was happy with it, still am happy with it. Only thing that let me down, which we didnt notice when buying it was the rear break was sticking, but we've since fixed that and it's all dandy. Had it since November last year, had a ZZR 600 before that and the VFR is deffinatly better lol

On a side note, I got some recordings done with the contour, and they are amazing, will have to do post editing vlogness because I dont have something to record while riding, but it'll be good enough for the first video, sometime tonight I am guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CollingsB Introduce Yourself! 11
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 2

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts