new guy here <---

Status
Not open for further replies.

codewahn

Wannabie Member
Dec 21, 2012
I ride a
sinnis apache 125
hey guys, im new to the moto vlogging thing. i made my first vlog yesterday just about the gear and stuff i dont have a bike yet hopefully ill have one about feb - march saving up for one only have £400 at the moment lol tho i get paid next week atleast wohoo. im from birmingham uk and ive not seen any vloggers from around here so maybe ill be the first? quite excited to start vlogging (still need a proper camera to) ill drop a link to my first if anyone is interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouKHBlYLxGQ

Skully521

Wannabie Member
Dec 17, 2012
West Midlands
I ride a
Honda Bros 650
I go into birmingham many weekends. its nice to see you have thought about protection first (Y) what bike you thinking of getting?

codewahn

Wannabie Member
Dec 21, 2012
I ride a
sinnis apache 125
Skully521 said:
I go into birmingham many weekends. its nice to see you have thought about protection first (Y) what bike you thinking of getting?

yea most people have said why get that you dont even have a bike bla bla etc lol. i want to get a supermoto been looking at the sinnis apache and the pulse adrenaline so will get one of them depends what i can get more local without having to get something delivered

Skully521

Wannabie Member
Dec 17, 2012
West Midlands
I ride a
Honda Bros 650
codewahn said:
Skully521 said:

yea most people have said why get that you dont even have a bike bla bla etc lol. i want to get a supermoto been looking at the sinnis apache and the pulse adrenaline so will get one of them depends what i can get more local without having to get something delivered

yer well its more important to have the protection ready than to get the bike then not afford the protection. I only fell off my bike outside my house and i learnt the hard way how much you need it. worst is having reminders on your hands...

And for the bikes just get some1 with mechanical knowledge to give you his/her opinion.

codewahn

Wannabie Member
Dec 21, 2012
I ride a
sinnis apache 125
yeah there is no way im going to ride a bike without any gear just the idea of it makes my stomach do back flip espesually while thinking about flesh on tarmac lol

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to the forums :D

codewahn

Wannabie Member
Dec 21, 2012
I ride a
sinnis apache 125
yep i agree i need to come up with a new intro but cant think of anything
or atleast shorten it. insureance is about 45 pound a month for me last time i checked it.

Skully521

Wannabie Member
Dec 17, 2012
West Midlands
I ride a
Honda Bros 650
Oo wow i had a suzuki intruder 125 and that was like £28 a month. my insurance is so little now its almost funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CollingsB Introduce Yourself! 11
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 2

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts