Feedback Needed My First Vlog (With a Working Microphone) - Looking for Feedback

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Your audio is nice and clear, but you might want to up it's level in post as I had to ramp up my volume on my PC to be able to hear it properly. :)

Reactions: TSR

TSR

TheSurreyRider
May 3, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson Nightster
Your audio is nice and clear, but you might want to up it's level in post as I had to ramp up my volume on my PC to be able to hear it properly. :)
Thanks :) Yeah I noticed it was a little low and have increased the input level on my sound recorder for future videos.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
if that gives any distortion when you try it out, just up the levels on your editing software and keep the recorder gain where it is currently. Experimentation is frustrating but worth doing sooner rather than later :)

craigers

Wannabie Member
May 1, 2018
I ride a
Ducati Monster 796
Audio sounds good on my laptop What was with those people running that red light? lol Nice video man, enjoyed it

Reactions: TSR and R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Audio sounds good on my laptop What was with those people running that red light? lol Nice video man, enjoyed it

I think they got ancy and group think kicked in. Kind of like a stampede of livestock. One started and the rest went along for the ride.

I thought the audio was good when I watched it but I listen to 99% of the videos via Bluetooth headphones and my smartphone. So I get used to raising and lowering the volume as I go through them.

Great to hear your voice! Let your adventures begin!

Reactions: craigers and TSR

TSR

TheSurreyRider
May 3, 2018
I ride a
I think they got ancy and group think kicked in. Kind of like a stampede of livestock. One started and the rest went along for the ride.

I thought the audio was good when I watched it but I listen to 99% of the videos via Bluetooth headphones and my smartphone. So I get used to raising and lowering the volume as I go through them.

Great to hear your voice! Let your adventures begin!
I think you may be right about that. Thanks for your encouragement I appreciate it :)

Reactions: R-Rated

FastAfter50

Wannabie Member
May 8, 2018
I ride a
BMW S1000R
As other said, boost levels, but also speak 10% louder when recording videos. It will help alot and in general we tend to sound less energetic on camera, so you need to exaggerate your energy to sound just like you normally do in person.

TSR

TheSurreyRider
May 3, 2018
I ride a
As other said, boost levels, but also speak 10% louder when recording videos. It will help alot and in general we tend to sound less energetic on camera, so you need to exaggerate your energy to sound just like you normally do in person.
Oh believe me, I sound just as boring in person haha. Thanks for the tip though :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Drakhen99 Members Vlogs 4

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts