General My First Channel Trailer

Ramblin'

Ramblin'Rider on YT
Nov 24, 2015
Hilton Head SC
I ride a
HONDA CRF250L
Honda Grom MSX125
Please let me know what you think! It's only a minute or so! If you like what you see you might as well subscribe ;) lol thanks a ton y'all!!

Reactions: ShiftHer

Semper

Wannabie Member
Nov 3, 2014
Scotland
I ride a
Suzuki GS500E
Yea not bad I might add some highway runs little street rides if that's what you do too.....? but I honestly think its nice but ya done well :)

Ramblin'

Ramblin'Rider on YT
Nov 24, 2015
Hilton Head SC
I ride a
HONDA CRF250L
Honda Grom MSX125
Yea not bad I might add some highway runs little street rides if that's what you do too.....? but I honestly think its nice but ya done well :)

Thanks a bunch :) I honestly thought the same thing since right now my uploads are about 50/50 street/dirt. I got a few good street videos in and then something happened with my mic placement and it has been getting crazy wind noise issues on the street, but not so much in the woods for some reason. So I wanted to feature the clean audio more and also more interesting stuff seems to happen off road! :) I just got a new mic and some dead cat wind sock things so I hope to be getting another highway run and more street vlogs in soon and my second intro should be a little better mix.

Thanks for watchin!

Semper

Wannabie Member
Nov 3, 2014
Scotland
I ride a
Suzuki GS500E
I gotta say bud I do really enjoy it think its class its like a nice home cooked meal its perfect but just missing that little ingredient and you said it yourself.... you know something dude I'm gunna subscribe to you cause I think your gonna do well bud.... also on that note I was thinking about a Grom ever since RJ got one cause he is tall and I thought it might be a bit too small for me but he seems to be doing fine with it... I am 5FT 11" so might think about getting one to have a little fun about with....

I own a 1998 500cc Suzuki gs (First bike) lol but was thinking of a second addition :p

Ramblin'

Ramblin'Rider on YT
Nov 24, 2015
Hilton Head SC
I ride a
HONDA CRF250L
Honda Grom MSX125
I gotta say bud I do really enjoy it think its class its like a nice home cooked meal its perfect but just missing that little ingredient and you said it yourself.... you know something dude I'm gunna subscribe to you cause I think your gonna do well bud.... also on that note I was thinking about a Grom ever since RJ got one cause he is tall and I thought it might be a bit too small for me but he seems to be doing fine with it... I am 5FT 11" so might think about getting one to have a little fun about with....

I own a 1998 500cc Suzuki gs (First bike) lol but was thinking of a second addition :p

Thanks a bunch dude, I love the analogy! :D And thanks for the Sub and the sentiment - I hope to keep improving and growing the channel!

I am 6'1 and it is certainly small but comfortable as hell! I felt cramped a little at first but now I think I could ride 100+ miles on it heheh I just got it back from the shop with some additions that will make it better off road ;) stay tuned for that and let me know if you have any more questions about it!

When are you gonna put some videos up? :D

Semper

Wannabie Member
Nov 3, 2014
Scotland
I ride a
Suzuki GS500E
Ive been rather hesitant whether ive been going to to this because I don't know if I have what it takes via the conversations and so forth but the technical side of things such as intros outros graphics icons so forth haven't an issue but today I just made the leap to give it a go I just purchased the remaining setup to get properly going with it and see how it goes so I might be vlogging within the next month or so this is what I just purchased for my gopro hero 3+

I just hope the mic is good enough but time will tell... there is far too much to decide which is best but there you go....

gopro.png

Ramblin'

Ramblin'Rider on YT
Nov 24, 2015
Hilton Head SC
I ride a
HONDA CRF250L
Honda Grom MSX125
I just hope the mic is good enough but time will tell... there is far too much to decide which is best but there you go....

The mic should be fine, the biggest issue for me has been wind noise so I finally bought a pack of dead cat wind blocker things...we will see what happens next ride! Good luck, let us know if you have any questions! :D

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts