General My 2nd Motovlog

VengefulV

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 500
Okkaayyy. I have to ask what are the instances? Just curious ;)
That's some top secret bro code stuff.
Fighting can bring on some primal and carnal urges, there's no telling what one might do. But when you gotta go. You might as well send a message

Reactions: Seven5O

Seven5O

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2016
Northern California
I ride a
Gsxr
That's some top secret bro code stuff.
Fighting can bring on some primal and carnal urges, there's no telling what one might do. But when you gotta go. You might as well send a message

So what the heck is writing your name in the snow????? Lol getting into some personal sh*t here.hahahaha

VengefulV

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 500
So what the heck is writing your name in the snow????? Lol getting into some personal sh*t here.hahahaha
It could be a number of things, sending a message, marking your territory.. Despite being difficult to do, it's pretty fun!

Reactions: Seven5O

RangerRide

RangerRides
Apr 25, 2016
tucson
I ride a
07 trx250ex
always wave to quads too ! their like your bad ass slightly retarded brother but there still badd ass

VengefulV

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 500
Freaking ay. I started thinking what females do that resembles that. Maybe leaving our stuff in your guys car/place ? Hahahahaha
Yes definitely or bite or scratch marks and stuff of that nature

VengefulV

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 500
always wave to quads too ! their like your bad ass slightly retarded brother but there still badd ass
They aren't legal on the main roads where I live so I rarely see one out on the road

VengefulV

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 500
Freaking ay. I started thinking what females do that resembles that. Maybe leaving our stuff in your guys car/place ? Hahahahaha
It seems I have found the solution to my audio problems! Pretty excited. The answer was in my placement and better editing software. :)

asterisk*

Wannabie Member
Mar 30, 2016
I ride a
Ninja 250
My newest vlog has me waving at the first biker I came across and was promptly rejected. I don't think he noticed though. The second guy probably did ignore me. The third I wasn't going to try because it was night. But as he rode by he revved and the the passenger waved. Third guy was the only one an a sports bike.

VengefulV

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 500
My newest vlog has me waving at the first biker I came across and was promptly rejected. I don't think he noticed though. The second guy probably did ignore me. The third I wasn't going to try because it was night. But as he rode by he revved and the the passenger waved. Third guy was the only one an a sports bike.
Yea like I said sometimes they just didn't notice you or had to focus on what's happening ahead. It's not always because they're ignoring you or too stuck up to wave.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts