General My 2nd Motovlog

Seven5O

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2016
Northern California
I ride a
Gsxr
Your vid is great. Nice topic about the wave. So big cruisers might wave not usually. They will wave to other cruisers. Sports will wave to anybody but usually to sports. Scooter will wave to everyone. Lol. But my god buddy your audio.......

Reactions: RangerRide

VengefulV

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 500
Your vid is great. Nice topic about the wave. So big cruisers might wave not usually. They will wave to other cruisers. Sports will wave to anybody but usually to sports. Scooter will wave to everyone. Lol. But my god buddy your audio.......
I know, Ive got to fix it.. just not sure how. Ive been trying different placements but nothing is helping. I plan on trying a "dead cat" cover on my next vlog hopefully that will help, other wise I'll probably be buying a new helmet to se if it can stop the air flow and extra noise

Reactions: Seven5O

Seven5O

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2016
Northern California
I ride a
Gsxr
I know, Ive got to fix it.. just not sure how. Ive been trying different placements but nothing is helping. I plan on trying a "dead cat" cover on my next vlog hopefully that will help, other wise I'll probably be buying a new helmet to se if it can stop the air flow and extra noise
The cover might help. Hopefully that works so you dont have to fork up for a new helmet.

VengefulV

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 500
The cover might help. Hopefully that works so you dont have to fork up for a new helmet.
The cover might help. Hopefully that works so you dont have to fork up for a new helmet.[/QUOTE

I do have one I've been eyeing for awhile. but I hate to part ways with the money. especially since I love the one I have now.

VengefulV

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 500
I knnooowww... lol. You dont have a full face huh?
I do, BUT its a modular meaning the front can open and in consequence there is a big opening in front of my mouth instead of padding so more air will come in

Bonehead

Testing the Boundaries Every Day!
Apr 27, 2016
I ride a
Ninja Zx 14R and Ninja 300
Here, everyone gives "the wave". I always laugh about it because it's kind of like a brotherhood. You drive around all evening waving like you're friends with everyone. Later that same night, you're in a bar fight with some guy. Ends up being another biker (one that you waved to earlier) and you beat each other real good. Both of you get kicked out of the bar, jump on your bikes, and wave to each other as you leave the parking lot. Just like "brothers" would do.

Seven5O

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2016
Northern California
I ride a
Gsxr
Here, everyone gives "the wave". I always laugh about it because it's kind of like a brotherhood. You drive around all evening waving like you're friends with everyone. Later that same night, you're in a bar fight with some guy. Ends up being another biker (one that you waved to earlier) and you beat each other real good. Both of you get kicked out of the bar, jump on your bikes, and wave to each other as you leave the parking lot. Just like "brothers" would do.
Ahhahahah so true

VengefulV

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 500
Thats the biker way of life right there. Sometimes you have to fight it out to establish dominance lol

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts