Music Recommendations please? More like this guy!

nophix

Where's my coffee?
Apr 15, 2012
Stevens Point WI
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
I found this guy while searching for YT safe music options. But he only has a couple songs published. I hate the "stock box" music I usually find. Anyone know of more like this? His name is Optimus Prim. Here's his BC link so you can hear it.

I need stuff that isn't just elevator tunes.

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
I quite often sit and listen to NCS music for way longer then might be needed in hope to find that hidden gem xD

I like NCS too, but only about half a song is usable before it evolves into a dub step/EDM/cacophony of noise IMO.

What I do to find new music sources is to watch other peoples' vids and then look in the description for music attribution. Bensound.com, NCS, and Thematic pop up quite frequently.

-John

Reactions: nophix and Meifesto

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I've only used music from the YouTube Audio Library so far as it's free and I don't want to spend any money on music, lol. Maybe if my channel ever makes bank I'd splurge a bit and pay for music.

I too spend a lot of time surfing the YT library just listening to random tracks, looking for ones I like.

Reactions: Drakhen99

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
I've only used music from the YouTube Audio Library so far as it's free and I don't want to spend any money on music, lol. Maybe if my channel ever makes bank I'd splurge a bit and pay for music.

I too spend a lot of time surfing the YT library just listening to random tracks, looking for ones I like.
There are lots of sites full of royalty-free music that don't charge anything, and have much better selections than the YT library. Most require attribution on your videos, which is nothing more than a blurb of text in your video's description. It's worth checking out some of the places listed here, and keep an eye on others' video descriptions for the site links.

-John

Reactions: Meifesto

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts