Monthly meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
I'll probably skip the next couple, need to save me money! And work keep getting annoyed at me taking time off.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Stonehenge!

There is no way in hell I can afford Amsterdam and back for one weekend :lol:

I'm going to guess most of the others here are the same.

sstimmyy

Wannabie Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oxfordshire, England, UK
I ride a
Honda CB600F Hornet 1999
CurlyBlakey said:
sstimmyy said:
Chrus600 said:
I'd happily organise it, except I don't know whether I'll be available after May the 11th at weekends. Hopefully I'll be able to make it there, especially as it's only an hour's ride from me!

I can help if you need a hand with organising anything as I only live about an hour away too :)

If anybody is travelling from Cambridgeshire/Suffolk area or anywhere to the North east in fact then they could meet up with me en route around the Reading area.

If i'm coming then i will be :)

Awsomeness :)

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
As much as I don't want to... I may have to decline this one, but keep me on some kind of maybe list because if anything changes with finances between now and the 19th (May or June) I'll let you guys know.... if it's june then the 19th is my 20th b'day!! :)

LDR

Wannabie Member
Sep 7, 2011
I ride a
'03 Honda CBR600F
Ooooooo....it's a bit further south this time ;) I know some good roads around Stonehenge and that area and the New Forest isn't far either (got some spectacular views). I do now have a fully functioning bike that won't break down on me so I'll be up for it. Should be able to get a Saturday evening off and providing I've got the money (2012 bikes and finance deals are a stupid idea), I'll be there. Couple of hours tops at a spirited speed. Should have most of the running in period done as well so happy days.

Best place IMO to meet would probably be at Solstice Services on the A303. Big enough and ugly to spot a mile off and it's reachable from northbound and southbound directions. If you're going northbound, the sliproad off the A303 is a marvellous, long left hand bend! There's a Pizza Hut, KFC, Harvester, petrol station and a Holiday Inn onsite (couldn't tell you room prices though)

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
LDR said:
Ooooooo....it's a bit further south this time ;) I know some good roads around Stonehenge and that area and the New Forest isn't far either (got some spectacular views). I do now have a fully functioning bike that won't break down on me so I'll be up for it. Should be able to get a Saturday evening off and providing I've got the money (2012 bikes and finance deals are a stupid idea), I'll be there. Couple of hours tops at a spirited speed. Should have most of the running in period done as well so happy days.

Best place IMO to meet would probably be at Solstice Services on the A303. Big enough and ugly to spot a mile off and it's reachable from northbound and southbound directions. If you're going northbound, the sliproad off the A303 is a marvellous, long left hand bend! There's a Pizza Hut, KFC, Harvester, petrol station and a Holiday Inn onsite (couldn't tell you room prices though)

Sounds good! do you wanna team up with Chrus to organise?

Chrus600

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6S Diversion
I'm not sure I can make it yet! Plus, I only know one road from around there which goes from Bristol to Portsmouth.

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
I'm still on for this one. If its the 19th I will bring my camper van down that way the night before and park in a campsite the morning of the 19th and then get the bike off the trailer and head over to where we are meeting up. Got the week off so will be a good start to that :)

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
I won't be making it to this one if it's in May now. Too many trips planned already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts