Monthly meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
damn, I had a great Idea for the stonehenge visit to be on the summer solstice so you can see the sunset through certain stones, happens the solstice is wed. 20 june (mid-week) :(

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Gadgetsandwheels said:
...or we could just make it the week before maybe? I only suggested the 26th to get a date to focus on.

I'd be very grateful if it was moved to the weekend before that :)

Especially since the Monday 21st is my birthday. So 19th or 20th would be awesome for me :)

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
Friz said:
Gadgetsandwheels said:
...or we could just make it the week before maybe? I only suggested the 26th to get a date to focus on.

I'd be very grateful if it was moved to the weekend before that :)

Especially since the Monday 21st is my birthday. So 19th or 20th would be awesome for me :)

So, it's looking henge-like. Which date is best for folk Sat 19th May or Sunday 20th May?

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
19th and 20th of may are too early for me, may i suggest the 3rd/4th june bank holiday, i think this also coincides with school half terms in the UK making those of us with exams not under any pressure for a while!

Bikermole

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2012
Colchester, Essex
www.youtube.com
I ride a
CBR250R-ABS
CurlyBlakey said:
19th and 20th of may are too early for me, may i suggest the 3rd/4th june bank holiday, i think this also coincides with school half terms in the UK making those of us with exams not under any pressure for a while!
I'm at the TT that week :)

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
There isn't going to be a weekend that is perfect for everyone, so I'm fine if it has to be the 26th. I'll just sit this one out.

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
Well, I'm pretty flexible on dates around that time. Im off work from 19th to 27th. Who would like to be the "down South" organiser for this one?

Chrus600

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6S Diversion
I'd happily organise it, except I don't know whether I'll be available after May the 11th at weekends. Hopefully I'll be able to make it there, especially as it's only an hour's ride from me!

sstimmyy

Wannabie Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oxfordshire, England, UK
I ride a
Honda CB600F Hornet 1999
Chrus600 said:
I'd happily organise it, except I don't know whether I'll be available after May the 11th at weekends. Hopefully I'll be able to make it there, especially as it's only an hour's ride from me!

I can help if you need a hand with organising anything as I only live about an hour away too :)

If anybody is travelling from Cambridgeshire/Suffolk area or anywhere to the North east in fact then they could meet up with me en route around the Reading area.

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
sstimmyy said:
Chrus600 said:

I can help if you need a hand with organising anything as I only live about an hour away too :)

If anybody is travelling from Cambridgeshire/Suffolk area or anywhere to the North east in fact then they could meet up with me en route around the Reading area.

If i'm coming then i will be :)

ToySoldier

Wannabie Member
Aug 19, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
dt 125 ntv 650
Yamaha dt125
soon suzuki bandit 400 XD
btw not sure if everyone knows you have to pay to see stone henge my school did a school trip when i was year 10 i did not want to go so didn't and found out the teacher thought it was free so non of the students got to see it up close, even thou you cant really go that close to it any more as people wear trying to brake parts off and spoilt it for everyone =[

i must admit i enjoy going past it in the car when i go on holiday to Cornwall =]

quick search it cost's £7.80 for adults me personally thats another 70 miles worth of fuel haha

pete86

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2011
Oxford
I ride a
Triumph Thunderbird Sport
£7.80? Ouch! Isnt there a car park next to it? Seems alot of money to get not alot closer

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Gadgetsandwheels said:
What's the best way of deciding on a date then?

Just make an executive decision and set a date, not everyones going to be able to make it. And if you end up with just two of you, change the date then.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
Chessecake94 said:
Gadgetsandwheels said:
What's the best way of deciding on a date then?

Just make an executive decision and set a date, not everyones going to be able to make it. And if you end up with just two of you, change the date then.

Agreed.

Bikermole

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2012
Colchester, Essex
www.youtube.com
I ride a
CBR250R-ABS
Saturday 19 may. Bosh

I'll be on my ybr still, but ill look into camping or travelodge coming down on the Friday, and going home on Sunday.

I will be there. If not, you know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts