Monthly meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
147
0
0
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
Friz said:
I won't be making it to this one if it's in May now. Too many trips planned already!
Im confused Friz - I thought you were on for this one and wanted it on the 19th so thats why we moved it from 26th to 19th?
 

Friz

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
1,494
1
0
27
Derby UK
I ride a
2011 Honda CBR600F and a 2012 Triumph Speed Triple
Gadgetsandwheels said:
Friz said:
I won't be making it to this one if it's in May now. Too many trips planned already!
Im confused Friz - I thought you were on for this one and wanted it on the 19th so thats why we moved it from 26th to 19th?
Yeah I know, but somethings come up. Sorry :(
 

EzziRider

Wannabie Member
Apr 23, 2012
9
0
0
25
Devon
facebook.com
I ride a
Yamaha YBR 125
MysteriousVlogger said:
I would happily come along to them when I have a bigger bike.
Same it probally possible on my YBR but be a long journey special if it where i think the area would end up being :) x
 

sstimmyy

Wannabie Member
Nov 7, 2011
311
0
0
25
Oxfordshire, England, UK
I ride a
Honda CB600F Hornet 1999
Gadgetsandwheels said:
So..... Who is still up for the Stonehenge meet on the 19th May? :)
ME! Assuming all goes well with all three of my motor vehicle tests over the next two weeks. Otherwise Ill have to put my fuel money towards retakes :(
 

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
147
0
0
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
sstimmyy said:
Gadgetsandwheels said:
So..... Who is still up for the Stonehenge meet on the 19th May? :)
ME! Assuming all goes well with all three of my motor vehicle tests over the next two weeks. Otherwise Ill have to put my fuel money towards retakes :(
Good luck with your tests. Hope you pass. Speak to you on the 19 th if you do!
 

MedicDan

Wannabie Member
Apr 16, 2012
218
8
18
46
Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
www.bikething.co.uk
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 600 K6
Holy Crap!!! I didn't realise where Stonehenge was.

That's a right day out. 5 hours (if you avoid the motorways) from Leeds.

That's the thing about these sites though that I like - the divide in what bikers wanna ride is vast. :cool:

I prefer closer rides like the Dales etc, but you obviously like distance blasts. I would easily cover the same distance in a day out but tend to get a headache if I travel too far 'Darn Sarf' :lol:

It'll be interesting to see who prefers what type of ride.

(I've got an idea for a new thread) :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

sstimmyy

Wannabie Member
Nov 7, 2011
311
0
0
25
Oxfordshire, England, UK
I ride a
Honda CB600F Hornet 1999
Gadgetsandwheels said:
sstimmyy said:
Gadgetsandwheels said:
So..... Who is still up for the Stonehenge meet on the 19th May? :)
ME! Assuming all goes well with all three of my motor vehicle tests over the next two weeks. Otherwise Ill have to put my fuel money towards retakes :(
Good luck with your tests. Hope you pass. Speak to you on the 19 th if you do!
Cheers mate :D
 

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
147
0
0
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
I think this one may be a no-go as there seem to be other meets happening around the same time. I'm torn now between this one and the other BMF BIke Show one...
 

Chrus600

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2011
301
2
0
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6S Diversion
I take it this has fizzled out into nothingness seeing as the BMF seems a more worthy proposition, especially with the weather being more than a little unpredictable of late.

Later in the year perhaps when the weather's cheered up?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.

Latest posts