Not open for further replies.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
TheUntamedBiker said:
Chessecake94 said:
:( I have this weekend off, but saturday I'm fitting the restrictor to the new bike, taxing it etc.

why not tax saturday and fit sunday :D that way you can do both and would only be one day longer...oorrrr just fit later in the day saturday as its a early meet :)

Because to Tax it, I need insurance, and to get insurance I need to send the the letter signed saying the mechanic fitted them. I'm getting the mechanic to sign the letter saturday morning.

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
So, just to clarify.

Me and Bikermole will meet at Sudbury train station at 9am, where we will set off to meet the rest of you in the carpark at Milton Tesco at around 11am and we'll go from there.

I'll need to set off home at 1.30/2pm depending on location to get back for work :(

That sound right? correct me if i'm wrong!

Bikermole

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2012
Colchester, Essex
www.youtube.com
I ride a
CBR250R-ABS
CurlyBlakey said:
So, just to clarify.

Me and Bikermole will meet at Sudbury train station at 9am, where we will set off to meet the rest of you in the carpark at Milton Tesco at around 11am and we'll go from there.

I'll need to set off home at 1.30/2pm depending on location to get back for work :(

I was about to write exactly this.

Yes you are correct, From Tesco, ride round for a bit, then head to the pub, ill have all the locations saved in my satnav which sits on my tachometer.

BRING YOUR CAMERAS :)

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Bikermole said:
CurlyBlakey said:
So, just to clarify.

I was about to write exactly this.

Yes you are correct, From Tesco, ride round for a bit, then head to the pub, ill have all the locations saved in my satnav which sits on my tachometer.

BRING YOUR CAMERAS :)

I'm excited! and psychic it would seem! :D

thunderous71

Daddy
Aug 4, 2011
Surrey
www.thunderous71.com
I ride a
Mt-09
Shameful but Im having to drop out, well annoyed been looking forward to this all week bought a new blue tooth for my GPS etc too! Come down with my wifes cold but worse still cant get any petrol just tried 12 stations and they are all sold out. Now the bike is past the empty indicator and on the flashing EMPTY signal. So I don't even dare leave the house now unless I know 100% there is petrol at the station, because its a one way journey now!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
thunderous71 said:
Shameful but Im having to drop out, well annoyed been looking forward to this all week bought a new blue tooth for my GPS etc too! Come down with my wifes cold but worse still cant get any petrol just tried 12 stations and they are all sold out. Now the bike is past the empty indicator and on the flashing EMPTY signal. So I don't even dare leave the house now unless I know 100% there is petrol at the station, because its a one way journey now!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Dammit, i was looking forward to meeting you! All my local stations have been topped up again :)

thunderous71

Daddy
Aug 4, 2011
Surrey
www.thunderous71.com
I ride a
Mt-09
CurlyBlakey said:
Dammit, i was looking forward to meeting you! All my local stations have been topped up again :)

Like wise to you all, just annoying I had even programmed the GPS for some nice rides on my way to Norwich after and visiting Cromer on the Sunday too.

TheUntamedBiker

Wannabie Member
Feb 27, 2012
bedford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
thunderous71 said:
CurlyBlakey said:

Like wise to you all, just annoying I had even programmed the GPS for some nice rides on my way to Norwich after and visiting Cromer on the Sunday too.

i did wonder how many people would have to drop out cause of the whole petrol issue, i was lucky that my station had just been filled up was speaking to another biker there and he had been everywhere for petrol yesturday and before coming out to the one near me. its a shame that your not going to be able to make it, but i would b up for another meet probs :).

looking forward to tomoz, but what time we meeting at milton cause bikermole u said meeting curlyblakey at sudbury at 9 but google maps says u will take an hour? lol so 10 or 11 at milton? if its 11 i will probs get there a bit early anyway :p

TheUntamedBiker

Wannabie Member
Feb 27, 2012
bedford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
thunderous71 said:
Bikermole said:
Had a fantastic time, video will soon be created :)

Looks great and a petrol station in the background serving customers! Grrrr. Oh well looking forward to some video too!

nar the petrol station was shut and same lol i will have a look at my video and see if i can make anything but i dnt think i can :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts