Meet in the East

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikermole

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2012
679
0
16
27
Colchester, Essex
www.youtube.com
I ride a
CBR250R-ABS
What it says in the title, as I live in Essex, anyone up for a meet? I can only do weekends as I work Monday to Friday. Anytime in march would be awesome :)

I'm happy to travel about 40 miles from Colchester to a meet point, so this includes ipswich and chelmsford.

Cheers in advance, and I won't be offended if noone comes (much :))
 

Bikermole

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2012
679
0
16
27
Colchester, Essex
www.youtube.com
I ride a
CBR250R-ABS
If anyones interested, Im meeting VaderBiker at Tesco, Milton, Cambridge on Saturday 31st March at midday. Anyone is welcome to come along, just post below, message me, you all know the drill :)
 

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
1,453
0
36
25
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
I'll still be here then. Not a clue when I'm going to be in the UK as R.A.F. has slowed recruitment. might be there for some summer meets =)
 

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
951
0
0
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
I'm on a real budget so i'd only be able to come if it is very local to me and the day uses less than a tank of fuel!
 

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
951
0
0
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Bikermole said:
its about a 75 mile round trip from sudbury. I dont know how far a tank of petrol will get you?
about 150, but that's just there and back, i'm really not sure, i owe mum a lot of money and i have lots of outgoings soon......we'll see!

Bury would be ok, not sure whether there's much to do round there though!
 

Bikermole

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2012
679
0
16
27
Colchester, Essex
www.youtube.com
I ride a
CBR250R-ABS
CurlyBlakey said:
Bikermole said:
its about a 75 mile round trip from sudbury. I dont know how far a tank of petrol will get you?
about 150, but that's just there and back, i'm really not sure, i owe mum a lot of money and i have lots of outgoings soon......we'll see!

Bury would be ok, not sure whether there's much to do round there though!
True, although it would be good just to meet and say hello! :D
 

sstimmyy

Wannabie Member
Nov 7, 2011
311
0
0
25
Oxfordshire, England, UK
I ride a
Honda CB600F Hornet 1999
Ouuu, essex sounds like a possible one for me. I live 15 miles northwest west of reading so id only be looking at 100 miles or so and 3 hours each way :)
 

extreme601

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
257
0
0
I ride a
2011 Tiger 800
Saturday rules me out I'm afraid. I'll catch up with you guys next time!
 

Bikermole

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2012
679
0
16
27
Colchester, Essex
www.youtube.com
I ride a
CBR250R-ABS
sstimmyy said:
Bikermole said:
sstimmyy said:
Ouuu, essex sounds like a possible one for me. I live 15 miles northwest west of reading so id only be looking at 100 miles or so and 3 hours each way :)
Do it! It will change your life :)
haha :D It will?
Without a shadow of a doubt! :lol: Anyway, it'll probably the the first and last time all you sexy people will see my YBR! It's worth going just for that isn't it! :)
 

sstimmyy

Wannabie Member
Nov 7, 2011
311
0
0
25
Oxfordshire, England, UK
I ride a
Honda CB600F Hornet 1999
Bikermole said:
Without a shadow of a doubt! :lol: Anyway, it'll probably the the first and last time all you sexy people will see my YBR! It's worth going just for that isn't it!

I guess :D ...Unless my NSR gives up on me! so when would this be?

It would be best for me if it isnt too much further north than essex but Im happy to travel a little bit more to accomodate Curley as I know what it's like to suddenly have a huge stinking bill to fix your bike when you havnt done anything wrong to it :( I cant promise anyting though as i need ot get my bike booked in for MOT and not sure what's going to need doing before i sell it!
 

Bikermole

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2012
679
0
16
27
Colchester, Essex
www.youtube.com
I ride a
CBR250R-ABS
sstimmyy said:
Bikermole said:
Without a shadow of a doubt! :lol: Anyway, it'll probably the the first and last time all you sexy people will see my YBR! It's worth going just for that isn't it!

I guess :D ...Unless my NSR gives up on me! so when would this be?

It would be best for me if it isnt too much further north than essex but Im happy to travel a little bit more to accomodate Curley as I know what it's like to suddenly have
a huge stinking bill to fix your bike when you havnt done anything wrong to it :( I cant promise anyting though as i need ot get my bike booked in for MOT and not sure what's going to need doing before i sell it!
It's on the 31st March at midday, at Tesco, Milton, Cambridge :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.