Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Page. If you create a group you'll get spammed by other random motovloggers just posting vids onto it. Join groups as your page and not as your profile, makes inviting folk to like your page easier when you share content.

Reactions: LandyVlad

Teh Purp

Friendly Neighbourhood Idiot
Aug 9, 2020
SCOTLAND!
I ride a
SFV650, NC700x, anything im given
I still havnt figured out how to join pages as my page, just doesn't seem to be an option......

Reactions: City Bob

Teh Purp

Aug 9, 2020
SCOTLAND!
I ride a
Doesn't appear to be an option for me, maybe my page is too crap or not enough likes or something,

Teh Purp

Aug 9, 2020
SCOTLAND!
I ride a
The motovlog. Com one, it's most likley me doin something wrong like, (I was being a plumb, it doesn't seem to be a feature of the mobile website) got it now!

Reactions: HippoDrone

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I need to find better ways to use FB. I share my video posts to a few motovlogging groups but none of them seem to get much traction. Not just for me but for most of the posters in there. Clearly there are better ways to utilize FB than how I'm doing it now.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
most (not all) of the motovlogging groups will get you no traffic. Find relevant groups to your bike, be far more productive as long as you don't spam and participate in the other posters posts! :)

Reactions: City Bob and YBGuy

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I need to find better ways to use FB. I share my video posts to a few motovlogging groups but none of them seem to get much traction. Not just for me but for most of the posters in there. Clearly there are better ways to utilize FB than how I'm doing it now.

Most off those pages are just people dropping their video there and nothing more.
So with 90% of the people just bombing content, and 10% being semi-active, content dropped there isn't gonna get much traffic indeed.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
most (not all) of the motovlogging groups will get you no traffic. Find relevant groups to your bike, be far more productive as long as you don't spam and participate in the other posters posts! :)

Most of the Goldwing groups don't allow posting/sharing videos. Figures!

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
2005 RC51, and a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR
Aye, folk seem adverse to watching a YouTube video, but will watch a short clip uploaded directly to FB. We can tap into that by making teaser videos from the full video and sharing the teaser on the various groups etc with a link to the full video, or inviting those who like the video to like your FB page, as that will lead them into watching your YouTube vids too! :)
YouTube is a strange beast, many members of Motovlog make great content, but because many of us have such a small following it is hard to get our videos watched. FaceBook seems to work from the inside out with how people are connected to you and in what way. Such as we are connected to our direct friends first and then our friends friends second. And as people share posts, they can be viewed many thousand times over in a short period of time. With YouTube it does not feel it works that way. I noticed that How-To videos tend to perform very well and are Ad friendly so I think YouTube sways towards that. They are in the game to make money (Facebook too but in a different way) so they are going to try and find videos that have or will have high monetization value. But on that note, make what makes you feel happy. YouTube is a project of passion so if you are making things you don't like, it probably won't be successful. I'm now trying to make content that is fun to make, and at least that is good therapy. : ) So at least I am getting something out of it even if I don't get lots of views, I can at least show my friends.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts