Look Out Victorians, I am coming your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
Hi guys, as some of you know, I am heading off on my bike this Sunday headed south through the mountains of East Coast Australia for Melbourne on a nice long road trip adventure! My planned routes are below, but these may change slightly as other suggestions come through to me and I discover other, more enjoyable roads along the way.

So, if anyone along my route in New South Wales or Victoria wants to meet up for a ride, do some filming together etc, send me a PM or post here and I will see what we can arrange. I will definitely be meeting up with some of the Victorians here at the 2nd Victorian Motovloggers Meetup on Easter Monday.

Gold Coast To Melbourne: http://goo.gl/maps/Ey67H

Melbourne To Gold Coast: http://goo.gl/maps/V9KE5

If you would like to keep track of my progress along the way and see the route that I actually do take, you can follow my progress in almost real time at the below link:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0WIOMyyc5FYmvP3R5Jls2zerqdpsTlsFg

Obviously this will only show GPS points once I have actually set off on the trip.

You can also follow my progress on my MrAusAdventure Facebook Page where I will be sharing my experiences each day and hopefully uploading photos and videos as the internet connections allow.

You can also contact me through that page if you want to meet up. http://www.facebook.com/MrAusAdventure

See you on the road!

twain

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2013
Melbourne
I ride a
BMW G650GS
Oh cool, you're going through Tarra-Bulga NP, really nice though there. Might have to meet you at traralgon and ride with ya.

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
twain said:
Oh cool, you're going through Tarra-Bulga NP, really nice though there. Might have to meet you at traralgon and ride with ya.

Yep, had to do it! Most likely be there early good Friday at this stage and it would be awesome to have someone to ride along with. Plan on briefly visiting Philip Island afterwards too.

Keep track of my progress and stay in touch. I will have more of an idea of my arrival time in Traralgon on Thursday I reckon.

See you soon! :D

twain

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2013
Melbourne
I ride a
BMW G650GS
Count me in man, I'll have friday free so easy for me. I'll check in with you closer to thursday! Ride safe mate!

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
See you when ure here

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
cruisin650 said:
Suddenly I think I am regretting going away this weekend. Going to miss all the action by the look of it!

Yeah, looks that way! :-(

Well Victorians, I am in Victoria! Crossed the might Murray earlier and am in Corryong as I type this. I have experienced some incredible riding so far , but have struggled to find time to edit and upload all my footage of an evening. I have just uploaded the footage from Day 2, but still am yet to start editing Day 3 and Day 4 yet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysb3pDjbKYk[/youtube]

cruisin650

Wannabie Member
Nov 24, 2012
Melbourne, AUS
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2009 Suzuki GSX650F
Good work there! Hoping your enjoying all the views.

Yeah video editing can be a bitch but by the same token that is half the reason I do vlogging now. It gives me a challenge! Plus I can be a little fussy sometimes when something doesn't go my way in the editing room :D

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Stuck in Tallangatta at the moment waiting for the heavy rain to pass. Been here an hour and half or so after getting delayed this morning with having to buy a new battery. Looks like Mount Hotham is out for today as I do not fancy that ride in the wet and with the strong winds. Might wait it out over here and do hotham tomorrow or just go straight down the Hume to Melbourne and be done with it!

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Well, I made it to my parents house yesterday after an awesome ride over Mount Hotham and through Omeo to Bairnsdale.

I am having trouble finding time to upload the video footage, I am stuck on day 3 at the moment as it keeps failing to upload due to internet connection issues. Day 4 is uploaded but private until day 3 sorts itself out. Hopefully later tonight.

Still have to edit days 5 and 6!

Got the rest of the photos of the trip south uploaded to Facebook this morning.

Check them out here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...073741825.260010257436114&type=1&l=e596453b19

ham

Wannabie Member
Jan 21, 2013
Sydney
I ride a
Ninja 250R
If you ever come back through Sydney, give us a yell and I can show you some nice roads :)

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
ham said:
If you ever come back through Sydney, give us a yell and I can show you some nice roads :)

Thanks mate, I am hoping to be around Sydney somewhere tomorrow night, but not sure yet as I still have a lot of road to cover tomorrow.

I am pretty keen to get home now though too, so will not be hanging around for too long along the way.

ham

Wannabie Member
Jan 21, 2013
Sydney
I ride a
Ninja 250R
Mr AusAdventure said:
ham said:

Thanks mate, I am hoping to be around Sydney somewhere tomorrow night, but not sure yet as I still have a lot of road to cover tomorrow.

I am pretty keen to get home now though too, so will not be hanging around for too long along the way.

No worries, if you're up for a ride let me know. (I usually check YouTube inbox more often than here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts