Intros And General Music

RollngCole

Wannabie Member
Jul 20, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki KLX250S 2013
I try to use music i've made myself, but i just used some Nina Simone and youtube said third party content had been found or something, and they have the right to advertise on my video if they want as long as I use their music.. no ads yet but maybe if it starts getting lots of views.

Rideology

Rideologist
Aug 21, 2015
Texas
I ride a
06 GSXR750
I just launched my motovlog channel so I'll be working on making some good music for my channel. Ableton Live is my shit!

endurovlog

Wannabie Member
Aug 18, 2015
www.crosstrainingenduro.com
I ride a
Beta
does everyone generally keep their intros short? i've noticed the best motorbike videos have had intros get shorter and shorter over the years, and get to the action faster. there used to be lots of slow motion putting of helmets on, slipping on a glove etc but now they cut to the action almost straight away.

i figured it's the increasingly short attention span and/or you've got about three seconds to grab someone's interest before they click off?

i usually try to go straight to riding and just have the title appear in text now as a result. but i do wonder if a really good short catchy intro sequence would be better....

CBRHoonigan

#1 Hoonigan
Apr 20, 2014
West yorkshire uk
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Anything with 2 wheels, ride it like you stole it.
Ive been able to use anyone's songs, all i have to do is acknowledge whos the song is which puts a link in the description to buy the song. my account isnt monetized though maybe its that.

Reactions: Winski357

wolfxandxcrow

Wannabie Member
Jul 19, 2014
I ride a
'13 H-D Iron 1250
What do you guys use an an intro or any music in your vlogs? Any troubles with copyright laws? I was wanting to throw some music in some videos as I don't have a mic yet and listening to wind isn't fun.

Thoughts?
i usually just hum any song i want but change just a couple of notes. worked for vanilla ice.

Reactions: Lurch

BluePixel

Wannabie Member
Nov 28, 2015
UK
I ride a
ZX9R
Mine used to be the sound of the 9 starting up with a quick blip of the throttle. Recently changed it to a quick 5 second intro with music.

Reactions: CrusrBrwsr

BbqRider

Wannabie Member
Aug 30, 2015
I ride a
Suzuki DR650
My intro is of me blasting past the camera on a dirt road. I got bored of it 3 videos in and now I don't bother anymore :D

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts