I come from a land down under.... (my first vlog inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim8o

Wannabie Member
Jun 18, 2013
I ride a
Sachs Madass 125
Greetings all!

My names jim8o and i hail from Wollongong which is located on the east coast of Australia.

Have been riding for a few years and recently picked up a go pro so thought i'd give vlogging a go.

Ive been watching some of the more prominent guys for a few months now and love it.

Here is my first vlog i recorded yesterday, i need to work on the angle a little i think as its a bit on an angle (waiting on a right angke mini usb adapter for my hero 3) and the intro was way too long, but i was surprised with how wind free the mic came out!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1HkS4QG-Ac[/youtube]

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250

jim8o

Wannabie Member
Jun 18, 2013
I ride a
Sachs Madass 125
thanks for the welcome guys, i've moved my camera to the chin of my helmet after watching some of TheScooterHoon and Ariderslife videos, digging that POV angle.

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
AspieThinker said:
Mr AusAdventure said:
AspieThinker said:
Good to see a fellow Aussie :)

And another fellow Aussie in yourself! :D

Lol there's always something special about seeing someone local ey? :p

Yep, there certainly is. I will add you to the list of Sth East Qld motovloggers that I have. We will have to organise a proper meetup for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts