Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
Shirou said:
Will I get a copyright claim if I sing over the originals?

You may have issues with this if you choose to monetise the video.

I normally monetise my videos but chose not to monetise this one just in case there were copyright issues with singing popular songs which I think there would be as technically we are "covering" copyrighted songs by singing them on YouTube. .

I have had no issues with my video due to not monetising it. :D

Shirou

京平
Sep 20, 2013
Argentina
I ride a
Honda XR250 Tornado
Ninja EX250J
Alright!, here I am, doing this challenge.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6U5H2Z_nYQ[/youtube]

Cagerontwowheels

Wannabie Member
Nov 22, 2012
Portugal
www.youtube.com
I ride a
NC 700XA
I already got 2 or 3 of these - in my "blooper reel" videos.
One of me singing the BSG intro (badly).
One of me singing... I dunno some weird language (polish? danish? swedish?) polka song. Also badly
And doing the star trek intro speech ("Space... the final frontier"), in my best (very BAD) Picard voice.
Should I link? Are these acceptable challenge submissions?

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Cagerontwowheels said:
I already got 2 or 3 of these - in my "blooper reel" videos.
One of me singing the BSG intro (badly).
One of me singing... I dunno some weird language (polish? danish? swedish?) polka song. Also badly
And doing the star trek intro speech ("Space... the final frontier"), in my best (very BAD) Picard voice.
Should I link? Are these acceptable challenge submissions?

Yes, why not add them here I say. The more embarrassing the better! :lol:

janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
Illawarra Region, NSW, Australia
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
been truck working today... but taking a quiet moment this arvo to edit through more of the singing .. :shock: :oops: .. oh dear oh deary me!.. its torturous!! .. almost Cruel & Unusual Punishment level!! ..

the brain is a tricksy thing!!... i would have sworn that when singing along with the ipod tracks .. i sounded pretty much 'on key' ... :| ... however i shall let the evidence speak for itself when completed!!!

atrocious!! ... truly and deeply atrocious!!! .. hahahahhahahahaha

janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
Ummm .... On a related but separate note.. .the edit runs over 30 mins currently ... It will get trimmed some more.... But there's so many potentially funny-bad moments...

I don't want to inflict half an hour solid on people... Plus really long vlogs tend to get overlooked... So... A couple of 15 min?... A few around 10? .... Or just edit the hell out of it and pick the truly atrocious stuff?

I dunno?

... I just seem to have taken this challenge on quite 'seriously' ;) :lol:

Oh .. And I went out for the singing ride expressly to just sing .... As it turns out quite badly .. Lol..

Ended up with 2.5 hours ... Down to the current level just by cutting out the major f-bombs and random silences while I waited for the iPod to get to a song I thought I knew .. :mrgreen:

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Wow Janx, you are taking this challenge by the horns aren't you! :D

I did not actually expect too many people to take on this challenge so I am feeling pretty pleased right now that so many have done it and have enjoyed the process. :eek: :shock:

The shorter the better is usually the motto when talking about motovlogs, but if there is definitely footage there that you feel you must share, then try to separate the vids into smaller chunks so that viewers will not switch off halfway through. I try very hard to keep my videos well under 10 mins these days but sometimes it is just not possible!

Mate, you are definitely punishing yourself by having to listen to so much of your own singing. The few minutes that my vid went for was long enough for my ears! :lol:

I hope you have headphones so that the rest of the house does not have to hear it! :lol:

I am really looking forward to the end result of your production mate. :D

janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
Harm yes.... I have a plan....

I know the half hour isn't gonna work ... I'll have a crack at a montage style thing... First line from 1st song, second from 2nd etc etc ... Or something like that :roll: :lol:

Fighting thru the blank spaces and swears was a good start though... Least now I can trim off extra words easier ...

Later I'll rip thru it again and pull out a few shoutouts and standard commentary for another vid maybe .... Plus a short blooper reel....

Oh and happy thought too! ... Seeing as most of it is evening/night and nothing really startling in the visual dept.... I can save and upload it in a low res ... Don't think low res is gonna make my voice any worse!! :cool: :lol:

This is what I have done for a challenge that you ASKED FOR .... Imagine the situ if you had said "Don't You Dare Do That Again!" ..... Hmmmm.... Coda said that didn't he :twisted: ... Special Coda edit!!

iTrophyEyes

Wannabie Member
Jan 6, 2013
I ride a
96' Honda CBR 250rr
Mr AusAdventure said:
iTrophyEyes said:
OH GOD! Yes! As soon as I'm back in town I'm making one of these! Awesome!

Mate, I am looking forward to seeing the results of that one! I reckon yours would be pretty mad! :lol:
Are we still doing this!? I'm keen still!

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
iTrophyEyes said:
Mr AusAdventure said:
iTrophyEyes said:

Mate, I am looking forward to seeing the results of that one! I reckon yours would be pretty mad! :lol:

Go for it mate. There is no real time limit set, but I will do a shoutout vid mentioning all those who participated at some stage. :D

Yep, I am going to dob in those who were silly enough to join in on this madness! :lol:

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
TriumfAnt said:
Oops, I forgot we were posting our responses all together. Here's mine. It's cringe-worthy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhsBsUYUNUM

My guess is that we cringe the most at our own singing videos, we just pee ourselves laughing or shake our heads in disgust at the others. :lol:

I actually think that your singing is not so bad, well not as bad as mine or some of the others I have listened to anyway. :lol:

Thanks for joining in mate. :D

iTrophyEyes

Wannabie Member
Jan 6, 2013
I ride a
96' Honda CBR 250rr
Mr AusAdventure said:
iTrophyEyes said:
Mr AusAdventure said:
iTrophyEyes said:

Go for it mate. There is no real time limit set, but I will do a shoutout vid mentioning all those who participated at some stage. :D

Yep, I am going to dob in those who were silly enough to join in on this madness! :lol:

Awesome. Now I must find time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts