Not open for further replies.

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
OK, so this video has been live for a few days now and I have gotten quite a few comments on it so far. Most people admit that they sing in their helmets just like I am doing in the video.

But....

I am not seeing too many videos of other people doing it. So come on guys, I challenge you to post a video response here of yourself belting out your favourite tunes in your helmet whilst riding along.

Go on, you know you want to! :oops:

Check it out and post a response below. Pleeeeeease! :lol: :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhuvPBLm2I[/youtube]

NEMBuck

Wannabie Member
Sep 28, 2013
New York
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2013 DRZ400sm with Full Yoshimura RS-2 Comp Exhaust
2013 Kingquad 750 4x4 atv
Suzuki!
Peace, Love and Motorsports!
when i get my skeleton case and my in helmet mic setup and good to go....i will give it a shot....although i must warn you..it wont be very good lol

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Meifesto said:
I do sing from time to time, but i don't want to make your ears bleed ;)

Mate, my ears are pretty strong after the punishment that I put them through in my helmet!

NEMBuck said:
when i get my skeleton case and my in helmet mic setup and good to go....i will give it a shot....although i must warn you..it wont be very good lol

That's quite alright, if you have heard my video, you will note that I am far from good! :lol:

theluisvlogs said:
I'll give it ago any requests

No requests, just sing along with whatever you know and love. :D

Shirou

京平
Sep 20, 2013
Argentina
I ride a
Honda XR250 Tornado
Ninja EX250J
I'm so not posting my video singing. I'm pretty sure you don't wanna hear some weird accented guy that barely speaks english singing Aqua's "My oh my" on a helmet. Because I did exactly that.
I was bored, camera rolling, wanted to sing to fill the silence but couldn't remember any other song.

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Shirou said:
I'm so not posting my video singing. I'm pretty sure you don't wanna hear some weird accented guy that barely speaks english singing Aqua's "My oh my" on a helmet. Because I did exactly that.
I was bored, camera rolling, wanted to sing to fill the silence but couldn't remember any other song.

I don't know that song so you will unfortunately have to upload your singing of it here so I can hear it! :lol:

theluisvlogs

Wannabie Member
Oct 3, 2013
I ride a
Cg125
It's really funny I was just casually filming and rememberd this challenge! I went in totalally unprepared!!
I know bohimen rapsody word for word, but when it comes to singing on the spot like that my brain doesn't like it lol

Maybe have to do a remake.

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
theluisvlogs said:
It's really funny I was just casually filming and rememberd this challenge! I went in totalally unprepared!!
I know bohimen rapsody word for word, but when it comes to singing on the spot like that my brain doesn't like it lol

Maybe have to do a remake.

You did pretty well then. I had music playing in my ear to prompt me for my little sing.

Bohemian Rhapsody is one of those songs that people just love to sing. As far as songs that people know the lyrics to go, it would have to be right up there as one of the most well known I reckon. :D

UnstableBoy

Wannabie Member
Sep 3, 2012
NJ, USA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
'99 Ninja 250, 2012 V-Strom 650
I have WAY too much footage of me singing... after I got my sena and have my ipod playing I sing along a lot... well. if you can call it singing. will have to gather up some highlights and post them. :lol:

theluisvlogs

Wannabie Member
Oct 3, 2013
I ride a
Cg125
there we go found some footage!!! i have a proper go at it now!!!
i am just uploading it now!!

janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
Illawarra Region, NSW, Australia
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
hrmm.... singing eh!? .... :lol:

ok then .. i'll run through the ipod for a few songs ... get the word timing right... then have a crack...

might even rip out a Slim Dusty track! ... i'll reword it a bit to be bike related... :D

.. just remember.... you did ask!

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
UnstableBoy said:
I have WAY too much footage of me singing... after I got my sena and have my ipod playing I sing along a lot... well. if you can call it singing. will have to gather up some highlights and post them. :lol:

Well my friend, you sound a lot like me. (well no, not really. I have heard your voice) That Sena/iPod combination creates some pretty awful results, I can't wait to see what you come up with! :lol: :D

theluisvlogs said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeIglZXN_xA&feature=youtu.be

There we go a proper attempt!!

check it out hey why not subscribe!

I subbed you earlier. Not so sure if I should have after hearing that woeful singing though! :roll:

I only have myself to blame though, I asked and I received! Well done. :lol:

janx101 said:
hrmm.... singing eh!? .... :lol:

ok then .. i'll run through the ipod for a few songs ... get the word timing right... then have a crack...

might even rip out a Slim Dusty track! ... i'll reword it a bit to be bike related... :D

.. just remember.... you did ask!

Slim Dusty reworded to bike related sounds awesome! ;)

Yes, I did ask and after listening to the previous video, I am not sure that I should have! :lol:

Oh well, bring it on. Punish my ears with your vocal wonders. :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts