Nice work flow Walt! Sounds like you are a very efficient editor.Its interesting seeing different workflows. Mine is a little different.
1) Import All GoPro Clips > Merge to New Compound Clip > Create a Marker to Sync
2) Import all Osmo Action Clips > Merge to New Compound Clip > Create Marker to Sync
3) Create New Multi-Cam Clip and Add to my Timeline (Set the Video and Audio on the GoPro Clip
4) Watch Entire Clip and cut out dead air / dull footage
5) Watch a Second Time - make finer edits tightening up the delay between sentences, eliminate um's and such
6) Watch a Third Time and add in cuts between cameras (IMO this masks the large cuts I made in Step 1 and reduces the need for Transitions)
7) Add in Overlays / Transitions
8) Do a quick Color Correction (which boils down to adding saturation and and contrast, applied to all like clips - One for GoPro and one for Osmo Action
9) Output and Upload
I've never paid close attention to time but I think I'm at roughly 3-4 times the original video length. So if the original clip is about 30 minutes of footage I have a finished video in about two hours. This assumes that I'm not trying to get fancy and do something above and beyond what is typical for my channel.