General Honda Grom Hillclimb

JohnnyGrom

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2016
I ride a
Honda Grom
Honda grom and KLX 250sf go up sand hill. Klx250sf gets stuck!!
Subscribe and Give thumbs up!!

Ramblin'

Ramblin'Rider on YT
Nov 24, 2015
Hilton Head SC
I ride a
HONDA CRF250L
Honda Grom MSX125
nice!! it just floats over the sand compared to his bike haha :)

Hey which vid did you do a shout out in sit, I have not had a chance to watch your last handful of uploads yet and wanna watch that one first! ;) lol

Thanks again dude!!

JohnnyGrom

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2016
I ride a
Honda Grom
nice!! it just floats over the sand compared to his bike haha :)

Hey which vid did you do a shout out in sit, I have not had a chance to watch your last handful of uploads yet and wanna watch that one first! ;) lol

Thanks again dude!!
Im sorry man I havnt posted it yet. Stuff has been happening in my family. If you noticed I havnt posted in a couple weeks. Ill edit the video I gave you a shout out. I was gonna post a minute of one of your videos right after. Do you have a preference on which one?

Ramblin'

Ramblin'Rider on YT
Nov 24, 2015
Hilton Head SC
I ride a
HONDA CRF250L
Honda Grom MSX125
Im sorry man I havnt posted it yet. Stuff has been happening in my family. If you noticed I havnt posted in a couple weeks. Ill edit the video I gave you a shout out. I was gonna post a minute of one of your videos right after. Do you have a preference on which one?
That would be awesome budday! hope things settle down for ya soon! :) Umm - I just posted the channel trailer late late last night...How about that? its like 1 min 10 sec or somethin !

If so let me know your email and I will send it in full res later tonight when i get off work!

Thanks again budday, I will prob do the same for you so start brainstorming what section of vid you might wanna feature :) :)

Talk to ya later dude!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts