Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterX

Wannabie Member
Aug 15, 2011
www.TopEnd.tv
I ride a
2008 Kawasaki Z1000 & 2003 Triumph Speedmaster
Hey there everyone. Just a new guy checking in.

• - Name or handle - MisterX (Kevin)
    - Where you're from - North Alabama
    - A bit about you - Am a government contractor and also run a motorcycle video review, news, tips, etc. web site.
    - What bike you ride - 2008 Kawasaki Z1000 and a 2003 Triumph Speedmaster
    - Why you started v-logging - Started in order to share with others what's going on when I ride. Hopefully to help anyone out or to give any info that they could use. And to entertain.
    - What camera setup you use - 3 GoPro HD cameras
    - Links to website you may own - http://www.TopEnd.tv

and finally...

- A link to your YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/topenddottv

I initially started v-logging a couple of years ago. Sadly, and stupid of me, I took that account down. Instead, I had a better idea that not only included v-logging, but also provided reviews of bikes along with other things, and I do it with a friend. Honestly, I really am not sure if what I do now can really be called v-logging, so maybe I'm in the wrong forum for my videos and what I do. Nothing is on the YouTube channel at this time. They're only on my web site since I'm not a big fan of YouTube's content agreement.

Anyway, if anything I posted for this forum is inappropriate since what I do might not be within the criteria for v-logging, just let me know. I just wanted to join up with a forum that worked in a similar manner in order to share my interests and what I do as well as learn from those around me.

Thanks!

MisterX

Wannabie Member
Aug 15, 2011
www.TopEnd.tv
I ride a
2008 Kawasaki Z1000 & 2003 Triumph Speedmaster
Thanks for the welcomes all! Looking forward to learning all I can from this forum and will hopefully get some new ideas.

AZZ3R: Already have some reviews up on my site. Kawasaki Z1000, BMW S1000RR, and a track day episode. :)

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
Welcome to the Fourm

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
Welcome. :) Now...about that beauty of a motorcycle of yours. Care to post some pictures? Both of them would be ideal actually. :mrgreen:

Edit: Actually, I just saw your bikes on another thread. Looking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts