Not open for further replies.

10feetup

Wannabie Member
Nov 12, 2011
Ayr, Scotland
I ride a
Suzuki GSX600F
Hi everyone,

Ive been watching alot of Vlogging videos lately, i fancy giving it a go myself.

got mod2 of my bike test in the near future, so all going well i should have a video up soon.

Ive got a GoPro, but im not happy with the sound and lack of a mic input, so after Christmas i shall be ordering a Drift HD170.

Anyways, theres alot to read here, so im off for a nosey :lol:

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Welcome to Motovlog mate !, i used to have a GoPro but for the same reasons as you said, i decided to get a Drift hd170 for the mic input.

be sure to post your youtube channel on here to grab some subs :D

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
Welcome the more vloggers the better! Really enjoying finding new vloggers to follow. I have recorded passing your MOD2 vid today, hopefully I will edit it tomorrow/monday and get it up on YouTube shortly.

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Speed Four & Honda FES125
Hi mate, where are you from? You could just get a voice recorder to use with your GoPro, it only takes seconds to put the sound onto the video in your editing software.

10feetup

Wannabie Member
Nov 12, 2011
Ayr, Scotland
I ride a
Suzuki GSX600F
gpzDave said:
Hi mate, where are you from? You could just get a voice recorder to use with your GoPro, it only takes seconds to put the sound onto the video in your editing software.

Im in Ayrshire, 40ish miles away from Glasgow

10feetup

Wannabie Member
Nov 12, 2011
Ayr, Scotland
I ride a
Suzuki GSX600F
Friz said:
Hello, welcome!

The drifts are taking over...

I will still keep and use my GoPro, id like to set it up on the back of the bike for a rear view, then maybe edit and sync it with the forward or helmet view,

to be honest though, for me editing videos is all new, so i dont know if i could even manage to do that :lol:

10feetup

Wannabie Member
Nov 12, 2011
Ayr, Scotland
I ride a
Suzuki GSX600F
gpzDave said:
10feetup said:
Im in Ayrshire, 40ish miles away from Glasgow

Well about 2 hours from me then, I hope things go well with your bike test, let us know how you get on. :)

It is so, ive been up your way alot in the past, if im up that way in the future then ill pop in for a cuppa :D

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
10feetup said:
It is so, ive been up your way alot in the past, if im up that way in the future then ill pop in for a cuppa :D

That would be great, hopefully we can meet up and go for a run next year. And I could give you some advice on syncing videos too ;)

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)

10feetup

Wannabie Member
Nov 12, 2011
Ayr, Scotland
I ride a
Suzuki GSX600F
gpzDave said:
10feetup said:

That would be great, hopefully we can meet up and go for a run next year. And I could give you some advice on syncing videos too ;)

Plan! i've seen some of your videos with chainsaws, im a tree surgeon, so you teach me to edit and sync videos, ill teach to to climb and play with chainsaws :lol:

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
10feetup said:
Plan! i've seen some of your videos with chainsaws, im a tree surgeon, so you teach me to edit and sync videos, ill teach to to climb and play with chainsaws :lol:

Haha nice one! I like doing chainsaw work, but I only have the basic chainsaw licence at the moment so I can only cut smaller trees. I'd be happy to show you how to edit and sync videos. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts