Maka
Sep 10, 2017
Cornwall, UK
www.themaka.com
I ride a
Thundercat, Sportster, Breakout, wheeliebin
Hi all
i'm in Cornwall, UK.
Just started properly Vlogging this year.
I have a mixture of styles, from cruising on my Harley exploring the Cornish area with friends, to the absolute ludicrous adventures and narrated missions on my Thundercat.
Slowly evolving my channel style to include more narration when on the bike, with rides out having a reason or end goal.
I also like to do a few reviews and tests, which will include me getting the hammer out 9 times out of 10 and actually test riding the mods or gear with a few giggles.

i cant put in photos of my rides yet, but hopefully will be able to do in the future

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hiya, I used to be based down in the South West, beautiful area, I popped down to the Torpoint Twisties and Looe the other week just to ride the road and have some food, then road back to Sussex! :D

Guessing you are the same chap who just joined Bike Meet too (I moderate that forum too) :)

Reactions: Make Rides

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
Welcome buddy! enjoy your stay! would love to see your rides! let us know your youtube so we can all sub :)

Supposed to be moving that way in the future..well... more east devon.. so we'll see. May have to meet and do a ride out ;)

Reactions: Make Rides

Make Rides

Maka
Sep 10, 2017
Cornwall, UK
www.themaka.com
I ride a
Hiya, I used to be based down in the South West, beautiful area, I popped down to the Torpoint Twisties and Looe the other week just to ride the road and have some food, then road back to Sussex! :D

Guessing you are the same chap who just joined Bike Meet too (I moderate that forum too) :)

i believe we just subbed to each others YT channels as well. Thats how i found motovlog :)
next time your down his way, give me a shout and ill dust off one of the beasts and ride out to cruise with you....and get a mcflurry.
I always cruise to a mcds for an ice cream...cant help it!

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
you should check out my "Roads to Remember" playlist, shows my little jaunt in your neck of the woods! :)

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
ill be able to link it once i hit 20 posts :)
you could search for Maka the cornish emmet.
I think you should be able to put a link in your signature to your channel like most of us have. Last time i looked the link in the user profile didn't work for newer accounts (mine included) as it doesn't support the new YouTube way of labelling accounts.

Make Rides

Maka
Sep 10, 2017
Cornwall, UK
www.themaka.com
I ride a
I think you should be able to put a link in your signature to your channel like most of us have. Last time i looked the link in the user profile didn't work for newer accounts (mine included) as it doesn't support the new YouTube way of labelling accounts.

looking for the sig option :)
thanks for the tip

NF Vulcan

Never Hold In A Fart
Aug 26, 2017
Nebraska USA
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1600 SE
Hi all
i'm in Cornwall, UK.
Just started properly Vlogging this year.
I have a mixture of styles, from cruising on my Harley exploring the Cornish area with friends, to the absolute ludicrous adventures and narrated missions on my Thundercat.
Slowly evolving my channel style to include more narration when on the bike, with rides out having a reason or end goal.
I also like to do a few reviews and tests, which will include me getting the hammer out 9 times out of 10 and actually test riding the mods or gear with a few giggles.

i cant put in photos of my rides yet, but hopefully will be able to do in the future

Welcome to the family!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO